Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
$182
$248
Hotels.com
$213
  • Breakfast included
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
$187
Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
$86
$100
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Santos Ibiza Suites(Playa d'en Bossa)
$146
$131
  • Pool
Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
  • Beachfront
2,151 results
All reviewsibiza townbora borayoung peoplepaellaall inclusive foodmin walkinclusive barall inclusive optiongirls holidayrooms are basicdecent sizebus stopshow cookingtoastiespool area isclosing partiesanimation team
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Ideal for a lads holiday and a budget place to stay. Decent pool area and basic but good enough rooms. Now I'm just writing words because this daft website insists I have to use at least 200 characters, when I've said all I wanted to say.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrew W
845AGomez, Director General at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Andrew W,

thank you for writting the 200 characters review about our hotel! In a few words you describe us very positively and we really apreciate it.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were really satisfied with all the services.

We are looking forward to receive you in your next visit to the island.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was something which I would not like to experience again. The lifts were creaky and old, balcony doors didn't lock, ants in our room. The food was the most awful thing I have ever experienced. It seemed like the chefs were trying to create a British themed buffet, most of which we were unable to decipher what it was. If you are looking for good food, this is not the place to go. We have been put off of all inclusive for life.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
845AGomez, Director General at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Charlotte B,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking time to write your comment about our hotel.

Our guest’s satisfaction is a main goal for Marenostrum Hotel. Therefore we regret to know that on this occasion we have not managed to cover your expectations. We are a two star hotel and eventhought that we try to offer the máximum we can to our guests.
The gastronomy being one of the most important pillars of our company, our Chefs do their utmost to please all palates; we regret very much reading we could not conquer yours.

We offer you our sincere apologies and we hope that Grupo Playa Sol will remain an option for your next holidays , as it has a big offer of different Hotel categories and locations on the Island of Ibiza.

E. Maura
Director Adjunto

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was a great hotel! I stayed there from 9 till 16 July.

The location is wonderfull, because you can go to Ibiza-City or to the clubs on walking distance. The beach wasn't even that far.

The room where I was sleeping was good, only I missed a balcony. I stayed there for a week, so it wasn't that horrified.

The service is great!!! The people who is working there are such a nice people. Specially the bar people. I never had problems with them. If I needed something, they gave it to me and then I was satisfied. A young girl who is working behind the bar is very funny. She made my day haha. The people in the restaurant and the cleaners were very polite!

For the price what I have paid for the hotel is very good!!! I have plans of going next year again for a few weeks!!!

Generally I give this hotel 4 stars !!!

A

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Johnkingslyy,

We would like to thank you for your positive comment and good score for our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Ibiza with us and read that you recommend our hotel, facilities and location.

Comments like this one represent the best reward for our daily effort to offer a good service to our guests. The team and I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The food is good, we were there for 5 days and ate every day something different.
The rooms are clean, small but that's normal for the price you pay! They are not friendly at the bar. I needed a band-aid & went to the reception, they told me they couldn't help me. In a hotel with 1000 guests no first-aid kid ??
The pool is ok, clean!

Room Tip: every room is ok i think
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank lotje88
845AGomez, Director General at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Lotje88,

thank you very much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. Opinions as yours are very much appreciated, as they show us that we are working in a correct way to satisfy our guests.

Playasol Group makes retraining courses for our crew every year in customer services with the aim of improve our guests satisfaction. We will comment your review with our bar and reception departments.

We are glad that you enjoyed in general your stay in Hotel mare Nostrum, thank you for spending your holidays with us.

E. Maura

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Like many, I was concerned about staying here after some of the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised!

The hotel was big, clean and the staff were always very helpful and very friendly. The bar was bigger than we expected and the pool area was big and clean.

The rooms were very clean and tidy and they were cleaned to a high standard when it was requested. The beds werent ideal as they were quite hard but it didn't hinder our experience. We had requested a room with a sea view and a high floor and got exactly what we asked for. This also came in handy as we didnt experience any noise through the walls as some other guests had. We even took ear plugs but they weren't needed! I would imagine that if you had a pool view you would need ear plugs however!

The location of the hotel was perfect. 10 minute walk to Bora Bora and lots of lovely cocktails from some bars along the short walk. Pacha was a 10 minute taxi journey away and cost around €14 and San Antonio a little further.

The only downside of the hotel was the lunch menu which was a bit samey every day but the dinner was great with lots of fresh meat and pasta dishes cooked in front of you.

One other downside was that the decor in the corridors and the bedrooms needs updating a little bit.

The hotel not having wifi wasn't really an issue as we wanted to switch our phones off and really concentrate on having a fab time but on the days you wanted a quick catch up you could purchase 30minutes of wifi for €1 or 90 minutes for €2 which I thought was pretty reasonable.

But nevertheless, a fab holiday. You get more than what you pay for and I'm still surprised that its only a 2 star hotel. It feels like it should be a lot more. Will definitely be returning!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
845AGomez, Director General at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Rebecca H,

Thank you very much for your review about Mare Nostrum Hotel and to share your extended and good explanation about all our services for the Tripadvisor community.

We are very glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that you find the Hotel so much of your liking.

We are looking forward to receive you in your next visit.

Kind Regards