Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
$67
Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$168
$150
  • Pool
Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$155
  • Pool
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
$185
Santos Ibiza Suites(Playa d'en Bossa)
$139
$135
$205
  • Breakfast included
Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
$120
$260
  • Pool
Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$147
Travelocity
Hotel La Noria(Playa d'en Bossa)
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsibiza townplenty of sunbedspool areaplaya denindoor barreception staffsea viewminute walkend of the seasonon an all inclusive basisrestaurant staffbuffet stylebus stopcost eurosjust arrived backstayed all inclusiveshort break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just returned from here after staying for 3 nights on a girls holiday. I was quite nervous about staying here after reading the other reviews but alot of the bad stuff mentioned I never had any problems with. Staff were really friendly and helpfull, there was definately no bias towards Spanish or Italian etc. The hotel is geared for all nationalities but during the day around the pool they have entertainment for the Italians which was very noisey and after a while would be annoying if you did not want to join in and just wanted abit of peace and quiet. The buffet food for breakfast lunch and dinner was good, breakfast always the same but lunch and dinner there was always something different over the 3 days we were there. I am not sure whether this is really a 4*, I've not stayed in many before but for the price I paid I would say it was really really good. The only bad point about the rooms is the walls really are paper thin. It did not bother me as I had my friends either side of me but we could talk to each other without any difficulty through the walls and especially in the bathroom. I would return here for a girsl trip but I would not go with my family, its a good location for the bars and clubs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel from the 7th July to the 18th July with my wife and two children aged 20 and 16. We had adjoining rooms on level 4 overlooking the swimming pool. The rooms were clean and the maids changed the towels etc. every day. The food was excellent during our stay and the pool bar served snacks during the day. The bar staff were always polite and we had no problems over the size of the drinks. There were plenty of sunbeds around the pool and the hotel is in walking distance of the beach. (30 metres). It was ideally located away from all the buzz of Playa De Bossa and there was a bus stop close by to Ibiza town although a taxi only cost 8.50 Euros. The reception and restaurant staff were always smiling and very helpful. Overall I would recommended this hotel and hopefully we will return in 2014.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ian016
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on a girlie weekend, the reception staff were really nice and the rooms where clean and big you could hear other noise but it wasn't too bad!

The food was nice and all fresh!

The pool area was very clean and there were plenty of loungers! The bar staff could be a little rude at first but did become abit more friendly towards the end of our stay.

I would defo stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from the 8th july 2013 to the 15th july 2013. I am a travel agent for thomson holidays so I booked this holiday for me and my family which where my mum , dad and younger sister. we had two rooms one on the first floor and one on the fifth floor try and get the fifth floor as that is where the better view is. We went all inclusive the food was great had a wide range of choices, the drinks where good they where not mean on the alcohol haha. The pool area was never packed we manage to get a sunbed with no problems. The hotel it self was overall excellent they had entertainment but was in spanish as most of the people where spanish or german. The location was on the beach but playa den bossa is not got much going for it theres hardly any bars only the big major clubs like space and ushia tower. We got car hiire and did some travelling around which I prefered to do. Overall good hotel the customer service was great had no problems.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nicola b
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First of all I would like to say that in no way what so ever would I class this hotel as a 4*, it needs to be downgraded to a 3* as to not mislead people who have never been before. Upon arrival we had to wait almost 3 hours for our room due to us requesting a kingsize bed (which we didn't, we just said we preferred a double bed). The reception staff aren't rude as such, they just don't seem interested in you unless you speak Spanish. This can also be said of the rest of the hotel staff, strangely I found the maids the friendliest in the whole of our 10 day stay. The entertainment team are perfect - if you're Italian, Spanish or German - English people get overlooked massively. Rooms are of ok size, we seemed to be in a modernised one (234 I think) with a flat screen TV with only Sky News in english so that was all we could watch. Rooms are very noisy, doors slamming, conversations and toilets flushing can be heard at all hours. I don't think I had a full nights sleep during our entire stay. Rooms cleaned on a daily basis so long as you leave the card on your door. Food is ok, usual all inclusive deal, but nothing to rave about. Drinks come in generous sizes and you can have wine with your meal. The worst thing about this hotel is the pool - it was FREEZING. Please go down to the beach, you'll have a much nicer time and the water in the sea is much warmer! Overall just an OK hotel, but nowhere near the money we paid and has put us off coming back to Ibiza in general

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gemmam141
Hoteltrescarabelas, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your visit to the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa last June and for sharing your feedback with us and the travel community.

We regret not having been able to meet your expectations in some areas; it is also very disappointing for us when customers are not pleased with our services.

Sundays are for us check-in and check-out peak days. Although our front desk try to accommodate our guests upon their arrival, the check-in time is after 2 p.m. We try our best, but sometimes the check-in takes a little bit longer. We are aware that the reception registered your room at 1:42 p.m.

The service is a primary aspect for our staff, regardless of the origin of our guests. I personally offer you an apology if our staff was not as helpful as pretended to be.

We value your opinion and hope that your future stay with us will be full of glad experiences.

Best regards,