After reading many of the reviews we were slightly worried about our stay at the hotel, and more so because it was quite expensive for just bed & breakfast. But after a few hours of arriving all our worries had gone. The hotel is very nice, very clean and our room was fantastic. We were on floor 5 and had a view over the pool and good view out to sea. The room was very clean, and felt very modern. The pool was great, and never seemed overly busy. The pool for the sister hotel had all the kids entertainment on but that was only on a morning and late afternoon which made it easier to relax. The location was good also, away from the crazy part of playa den bossa (the central part! jet/bora bora). The beach directly outside the hotel wasnt that great, full of seaweed and it was basically a harbour for tiny boats. But a short walk only a few minutes down was a lot better. Bars & shops + lifeguards for the kids etc. We preferred walking down to the beach, the sea is so clear and you felt like you had more room to yourself as there can pack the beds in tight by the pool.
Breakfast at the hotel was brilliant. They literally had everything. Even a man making omelettes for everyone! So all in alll a great stay. We didnt use the spa as who'd want to be inside when the weather is that good!? Dont think we'll stay again due to the fact it was quite pricey. But taking into account it was school holidays/mid season and the exchange rate isnt fantastic it wasnt that bad of a deal!
We fell in love with Ibiza town though, lots of history and really good restaurants. Only a 30min walk which we did most nights.
Negatives - The room walls are very thin. If you have noisy neighbours you will hear them! Also, the room next to you which has the bathroom next to each other, you can here all conversations very loud though the vent system. This maybe needs looking at. Maybe some sound proofing.
And the hotel needs more than one man cooking the eggs and making the omlettes at breakfast!! They also ran out of fried eggs as he was making omelttes all the time. Surely get someone else to cook the eggs in the kitchen and leave the man just doing omelettes? It seemed a common frustration for everyone there.
Other that, all positives!!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between sky and sea... Situated in the Playa d'en Bossa area, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the island, you will love the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa The hotel, together with the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, forms a complex where you will be able to enjoy fantastic frontal views of the Mediterranean from the balconies. You will also be able to discover the beauty of Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by the UNESCO, and enjoy all the activities and services in the area, which range from sports to beach clubs and popular shops. The comfort, relaxation and fun in this complex will guarantee an unforgettable stay. The buffet restaurant offers a wide range of Spanish and international dishes cooked on the spot by our chefs using quality ingredients. The Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa offers a select, international atmosphere and adjoining is the Sirenis VITAL Spa, offering a space for relaxation, pampering and massages. Also, if you enjoy working out during your stay, you will be able to visit the hotel gym and sports area. The four meeting rooms situated in the hotel are equipped with all the necessary technology for meetings and conferences. We take care of every detail so that your specific requirements are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa