We stayed here for three nights at the end of a week clubbing holiday, me and my friend are in our late 20's so we've become accustomed to a higher standard these days, and we'd spent the previous 4 nights in a 2 star in San Antonio, so when we arrived we felt a rush of relief at how nice it was. The reception area is large and clean, the staff were extremely helpful. The rooms were really spacious with two large single beds, everything is white and clean. The bathroom is spotless and the shower had those jets to massage your back, they didn't work very well in our room but i liked the idea of it.
The pool area is vvery chilled out there are lots of French and Italians in large groups, a few couples and a few families. The hotel is also right on the beach with a really cute beach just outside the door. You can walk along the front where there a bars and a few cafes/restaurants. It takes about 15 mins to walk to the main part of Playa D'en Bossa, try not to rely on the busses they are always too packed to actually stop. We did manage to get on a bus to Eivissia one night which is a lovely little place lots of really cute restaurants and shops, very sophisticated. i overheard someone saying they had seen some famous fashion designer there the night before and his yacht was on the marina.
There is a tapas retaurant called La Bodega in Eivissia that I would highly recomend, we were recommended it by a local and it was really beautiful, fresh, perfectly cooked food. the atmosphere was buzzing, quirky, but chilled and laid back.
We got a good deal online but the rate price for the room was pretty expensive so for us it was good value for money.
Great hotel I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between sky and sea... Situated in the Playa d'en Bossa area, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the island, you will love the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa The hotel, together with the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, forms a complex where you will be able to enjoy fantastic frontal views of the Mediterranean from the balconies. You will also be able to discover the beauty of Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by the UNESCO, and enjoy all the activities and services in the area, which range from sports to beach clubs and popular shops. The comfort, relaxation and fun in this complex will guarantee an unforgettable stay. The buffet restaurant offers a wide range of Spanish and international dishes cooked on the spot by our chefs using quality ingredients. The Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa offers a select, international atmosphere and adjoining is the Sirenis VITAL Spa, offering a space for relaxation, pampering and massages. Also, if you enjoy working out during your stay, you will be able to visit the hotel gym and sports area. The four meeting rooms situated in the hotel are equipped with all the necessary technology for meetings and conferences. We take care of every detail so that your specific requirements are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa