Two of us stayed at this hotel in September.
Its a good location, only 5 minutes in a taxi from the airport. The hotel is literally right on the beach, nice pool, plenty sunbeds. There are pubs and shops. Bus stop just outside too.
We were all inclusive. The food was really good, always a few things to chooses from, always seemed freshly prepared. The bar by the pool is open til 5, the inside bar serves all in til 11. I think attempting to speak a little Spanish may help you to get served by the unenthused bar staff.
The rooms are pretty dated and certainly nothing special. Did have a fan on the roof which was nice, and the balcony was very secure. Would suggest bringing an adapter as there is only one plug in the room! Not so good for two girls getting ready for a night out! The maids did come in a few times to refresh towels etc. Entertainment in the hotel was very poor, I watched a cringy illusionist/magician for 10 minutes and had to leave! Just took our drinks to our room before we went out!
All in all I would recommend this hotel as value for money, ideal for staying with friends, not for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: The hotel is located at the centre of the Playa d’en Bossa, at the seafront in one of the most visited and popular areas of Ibiza. It is very close to the city centre (only 3 km away), and has a bus stop in front of the hotel; it is also close to fashionable clubs and only 13 minutes from the airport. Rooms: The rooms have been completely renovated and are fully equipped with all the furniture guests may need (desk, luggage rack, bedside table, and chair/armchair), a full bathroom with a bathtub and partition and a hair dryer. All rooms have air conditioning, a plasma TV with satellite service, free safe, telephone, mini-fridge, and balcony with patio furniture and side views of the sea. Facilities: Hotel facilities have been updated to provide them with a touch of modernity and to enlarge them. The complex has one pool for adults and one pool for children with lounge chairs and umbrellas for guests to use as well as direct beach access. Qiub, the pool’s beach bar, located in front of the sea, offers a wide variety of gastronomic delights and cocktails from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm. It also has an exclusive Balinese bed and lounge chair service for a fee. The pool bar serves drinks from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm and a variety of snacks from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. We also have a bar in the lobby offering drinks from 7:00 pm to midnight. Next to it, the new TOKYO IBIZA restaurant offers a variety of both Mediterranean and Asian cuisine in a buffet with a cooking show for breakfast (8:00 am to 11:00 am), lunch (1:30 pm to 3:00 pm), and dinner (7:30 pm to 9:30 pm). Services: The hotel offers newspapers in three different areas, a large lobby with a video game section (PlayStation), 85” TV, 24 hour vending machines, shops, and a pool table. Massage area in the pool garden. Check-in begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. Free Wi-Fi, both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel. The All-Inclusive Plus service allows guests to enjoy the restaurant, lobby bar, and pool services during the above-mentioned hours. It includes warm and cold dishes from the restaurant. A variety of sandwiches, hamburgers, pasta, rice dishes, and other international dishes prepared to order. Ice cream, non-bottled soft drinks, juice, water, draught beer, hot drinks, a variety of wines and spirits (from top brands, naturally); all of this is provided with personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Hotel Playasol The New Algarb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- Hotel Playasol The New Algarb Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa