I have got to say I thought this hotel was good value for your money we stayed 8-12 April,
Hotel was clean and tidy, food is ok could have been a bit warmer though. The pool was cleaned everyday and plenty of sunbeds. Only problem with the hotel was that they needed more staff behind the bar also maybe a coffee machine in the reception area so when you are all inclusive you can go and get a coffee or tea first thing in the morning as I was awake at 7am and the restaraunt does not open until 8 (too much vodka the night before probably doesnt help. This hotel does not have any major faults. Not sure if I would take my children there in the Summer though as the walls are paper thin so if there are party goers in the hotel then you may not get much sleep. Last day was manic as 100s (no kidding) of American Students turned up and they were wrecking the place before we left got to say I was feeling sorry for the people that were still there and the hotel staff. Don't think the hotel staff were impressed either.
Surrounding area: Very quiet this time of year not a lot open about 20-30 minutes walk to Ibiza Town still not a lot there really to do, walk along the coast to get there very nice view but watch out for the Dog Mess they don't seem to have the same laws as us so very messy (hopefully they do in the height of the summer).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Algarb takes care of its customers, offering its best services and combining comfort and quality. We aim to make luxury available to all. Welcome to "Lowxury". A renovated and distinguished space where you will be able to sleep in refurbished bedrooms and you will find all kinds of leisure and restaurant services. We also offer the convenience of having everything included at the same price. The most complete accommodation for a demanding tourist. Only 5 minutes away by car from central Ibiza and the airport, located in a privileged area of the Playa d'en Bossa, one of the most famous and beautiful beaches, where you can have fun at the essential clubs and discos which are part of the Ibiza night-life scene. A unique opportunity for you to try our delicious buffet with show cooking in our state-of-the-art restaurant with stunning views of the Mediterranean. You can also watch the sun go down from one of the Balinese beds at the Beach Club, relax in our refurnished bedrooms, or simply enjoy the newly modernised facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The New Algarb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- The New Algarb Hotel Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa