We were at this hotel for the first two weeks of October.The hotel is situated right on the beach which was great and from our room we had a wonderful view straight across to Ibiza town.The room was clean and comfortable and yes the walls are thin and we were disturbed during a couple of nights from people coming in from the clubs and continuing to party when they got in. You do need to phone down to reception and they will be told to quieten down.
The food was excellent and plenty of choice. We would disagree with people saying that the hot food didnt stay hot. We ate at various times and the standard was always good. In particular the chefs carvery always had the most tender and delicious meat which always fell off the fork.
We would recommend the trip to the Hippy Market in Es Canar and always be prepared to try and get prices reduced if you can. Also we climbed up the steps and slopes to the top of Ibiza town castle, quite a journey but well worth the effort to see the spectacular views from the top!
We also did a boat trip around the Island of Es Vedra and also one to Formentera the beaches of which take your breath away! The whitest beaches and the shallowest crystal clear water which we've ever seen. We didn't want to come out of the water.
Back to the hotel. The entertainment could do with upgrading. Although the entertainment team tried hard there need to be real singers and not just miming and perhaps more audience participation and maybe room for peopole to dance for an hour after the entertainment finishes.
However the best thing about the holiday was lying in bed at night and listening to the waves crashing on the beach and all the staff were polite friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Algarb takes care of its customers, offering its best services and combining comfort and quality. We aim to make luxury available to all. Welcome to "Lowxury". A renovated and distinguished space where you will be able to sleep in refurbished bedrooms and you will find all kinds of leisure and restaurant services. We also offer the convenience of having everything included at the same price. The most complete accommodation for a demanding tourist. Only 5 minutes away by car from central Ibiza and the airport, located in a privileged area of the Playa d'en Bossa, one of the most famous and beautiful beaches, where you can have fun at the essential clubs and discos which are part of the Ibiza night-life scene. A unique opportunity for you to try our delicious buffet with show cooking in our state-of-the-art restaurant with stunning views of the Mediterranean. You can also watch the sun go down from one of the Balinese beds at the Beach Club, relax in our refurnished bedrooms, or simply enjoy the newly modernised facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The New Algarb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- The New Algarb Hotel Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa