“Love Passion Cafe - But not this one”
Review of Passion Caf

Passion Caf
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: we currently have 6 cafes and restaurants in various locations in Ibiza, including 2 bio shops and cold pressed Juicery. Our highlight is vegan and vegetarian food but we provide fish and chicken options. We use locally grown produce and go organic wherever we can. Extensive smoothie menu, homemade cakes, locally roasted coffee and much more!
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Whilst in Ibiza we visited this Passion Cafe and the newer one at Marina Botafoch ( which is definitely my favourite! in fact we went 3 times in September and once in June).

The Passion vision is health and wellbeing but I have to say the cafe at Playa Den Bossa caters for a different clientele to that of Botafoch. The food is still great but it does have english breakfast and less healthy options on the menu. We chose to go here rather than Botafoch for breakfast as it was nearer to where we were staying. I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't get the superhealthy food here. It is also in Playa Den Bossa which is a dump and the restaurant looks out on a grubby bar to one side and a concrete graffiti wall in front. The staff are not as friendly especially the english waitress who clearly could do with some customer service training! The staff at Botafoch however embrace the Passion Philosophy and are pleasant and smiley!

I give Playa Den Bossa a very good for food quality but Lana needs to get to grips with her staff and sadly the view is awful. I dont think I would go back as I dont like Playa Den bossa.

Botafoch an excellent for everything - its my choice of super place to visit in Ibiza.

There are newer reviews for Passion Caf

Reviewed October 1, 2013

When in Ibiza its hard to find a place that actually sells fresh food and drink. Luckily thanks to TripAdvisor we found this gem!

We visited the cafe twice during our 5 day stay in Ibiza and it was lovely. We enjoyed their smoothies and their fresh food. We had sandwiches and pasta and delicious truffle fries on one visit and great vegetarian breakfasts on the next.

Only thing that lets this place down is the staff. They weren't attentive at all and we had to go up to the counter more than once to get them to come over to our table. They were also not willing to swap and change items out of the breakfast, which I thought was odd as it's quite common to do this.

Staff aside, I would visit this place just for their smoothies. They perk you up no end!

1  Thank Reena M
Reviewed September 30, 2013

A friend of mine has been coming to this restaurant for years, she took me here a few times over my recent stay in Ibiza. The smoothies are awesome and really nice. A great spot to come for breakfast or lunch. Menu has alot of variety on it to suit all. All meals I saw being brought out looked really well presented. When I go back to Ibiza, I will definitely be stopping by this place again. Would recommend to check it out if you've never been. Great value for money!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stopped off at Passion for lunch one day and that made sure we came back for breakfast, twice.

Excellent choice of juices and smoothies, raw and vegetarian lunch and breakfast options, and a good selection for meat eaters too . From a lovely looking full english with quality ingredients, to the goat's cheese with spinach and pesto on toast, blueberry pancakes or cinnamon french toast, everything on the breakfast menu we tried was spot on.

Lunch was a treat, tuffle oil fries with garlic, great sandwiches (including raw bread if you like), gorgeous salads and wraps.

The real winner is the selection of juices and smoothies, great combinations and healthy extra shots.

Service was mixed, and at one point my apple juice was very celery tainted and there was little improvement when it was replaced. The outlook is right onto the main drag along from Space so it's not picture perfect views from your seat. And it's not the cheapest place.

But it was what you ate and drank that made it a favourite.

We'll be back.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love this type of café - loads of healthy fresh ingredientes and a great mindful concept. Unfortunately we only went for breakfast but would have loved to try other things as the whole menu sounded to die for. Had a nice fresh juice and a homemade muesli breakfast. My husband had the infamous carrot cake (and we understood what the hype was about). And we loved their magazine, makes for a great read!