“Amazing”

Buena Onda Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great food, great views and amazing staff, very attentive. Great value and lovely presentation, loved it.

Francisco A, Propietario at Buena Onda Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Hi David and thanks for your review of Buena Onda Cafe in trip advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your meal with us and hope to have you back soon in Buena Onda :)

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Actually I sent a different review with the same message of the quality of food and services we received when we had lunch on May 12. We like the place so much that we booked for dinner again the same day. However my review failed to show up.

In order to do justice, I believe another review covering our experience on both the two meals is required. At lunch, we ordered their set lunch which included a pasta dish, a main with fish, and coffee for Euro 14. The dessert supplement was Euro 5. The lunch was delicious in everyone of the dishes. They were freshly prepared and well presented.

As for the dinner, we had the opportunity to meet both the owner and the chef which made our dining even more memorable. On the main dish we requested the Chef to surprise us with a dish he felt we will enjoy. He did surprised us with a dish combined of four different cuisines. They came out excellent in taken individually and gave a different experience when taken in combination. We asked for the name of the dish. He could not give us one. I had offered to name it the 'Romance of East and West' dish.

Without saying, we love the Buena Onda Cafe.

Francisco A, Propietario at Buena Onda Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Greetings and thank you for your review at trip advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your times with us and hope to see you again when you come back to Ibiza. Hopefully we will be able to show you some new recipes combing other types of cuisine. Hope you had a pleasant stay in Ibiza!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have food intolerances and the staff made me feel that this was no problem and both times I ate here served me really tasty and beautifully presented food. Great glass of wine for €3

1  Thank suziirish
Francisco A, Propietario at Buena Onda Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us in Buena Onda, serving you was a pleasure:) We hope to see you again some time in the future for some yoga talk and white wine, take care!!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I live here in Ibiza and I love this place because you can have breakfast or enjoy a cocktail watching the sea, because the staff is friendly, courteous and above all the natural juices that I love ..
For this and much more recommend everyone to come here ..

1  Thank Daniela N
Francisco A, Propietario at Buena Onda Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thanks a lot for visiting us at Buena Onda, we are glad u enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at an apartment just up the road from this restaurant and given i's perfect location, it was inevitable that we were going to try it. What wasn't expected was having 75% of all our meals here! The owners are absolutely delightful, the food fresh and delicious but what really strikes me the most is how reasonably priced it is (and what a welcome relief that is for somewhere like Ibiza). I strongly recommend going (and be sure to try out their excellent Bloody Mary's). I'll be back for sure.

2  Thank RyanStyles