I stayed here for 3 nights last year. Lets start with the bad:
1) Its loud, don't stay here if you want peace and quiet!
2) One of the main DJ'S that was supposed to play was sick. There is no substitute so no party that night and they will not reimburse you 1 cent- nada.
3) Its expensive.
4) Don't buy beers at the bar on party nights! 15 euro for a Heineken- complete rip off!
5) Also watch out for the bar girls, they are hot and not scared to short change you!
6) On party nights you need to evacuate the main pool area by 2pm that day.
7) Japanese restaurant a waste of money
1) The parties are amazing. We had a "ring side room" was so cool watching some of the worlds best Dj's from our balcony with the option of going to Dance in the crowd when you feel like it.
2) You can buy drinks at the store and keep them in your room, the hotel actually allows this, just no glass on the dance floor. You can also pick up a pizza/takeaway and take it back to your room.
3) the breakfast selection is probably the best I have ever experienced!
4) Contrary to what everyone says, I found the staff super friendly.
5) The special effects during the shows /parties are world class! Exactly what you would expect in Ibiza
6) Awesome beach area and facilities for hotel guests during the day. Drinks at the beach bar are reasonably priced.
In closing, I would def go back. Just make sure you plan it so that you get the right Dj for you. Also, you need to get a room with a view of the party or stage. Not all of the rooms face the party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on Playa d'en Bossa Beach, the adults-only Ushuaia Ibiza features a spa and 2 outdoor pools with large sun beds. Guests enjoy free entrance to live DJ performances hosted by the hotel. The minimalist rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a 42-inch plasma TV and iPod docking station. They also feature a furnished terrace. The Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel is made up of 2 separate buildings. The Ushuaia Club houses the bedrooms and hosts the hotel's famous parties. The exclusive Ushuaia Tower offers 24-hour room service, 2 outdoor pools, Balinese beds and a poolside cocktail bar. The hotel offers a Japanese fusion restaurant with a Zen garden, as well as a Beach Club restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine. The property's Montauk Restaurant specialises in steaks and other grilled meats. The hotel is 2 km from Ibiza Airport and 3 km from Ibiza Old Town. It is located directly opposite Space Nightclub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel Playa D'en Bossa