Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
$436
$426
$294
$285
$344
$304
  • Beachfront
Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$233
  • Pool
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
$203
$196
$473
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
$335
$271
Trip.com
$454
$444
  • Pool
Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$1,233
2,659 results
All reviewsstage viewdavid guettaushuaia towerclub roomvip areaclosing partyushuaia clubdrinks are expensivemain stagefree entrycaviarmini barbottle of champagnesound systemluxury hotelswim up roomhouse music
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Just arrived home from the Fiesta Don Toni Club resort, and I am looking forward to some sleep !, it is advertised as a family resort, although there was a lot of families there, all of a sudden large groups of german lads arrived, obviously on a lads holiday which is all very well and good in the right hotel ! the police had to be called to them on more than one occassion, the reception staff didnt bat an eyelid at their behaviour, which included climbing on the roof of the hotel, urinated in the childrens area of the pool, and generally making a lot of noise 24 hours of the day. When we booked we had booked 2 family rooms, both for 4, there was myself, my husband our two children (6 and 7 years old) and my in laws, we booked the rooms for 4 for the grandparents didnt feel obliged to have one of the children all the time, when we got there an extra sofa bed had been put in each room (with no bedding on) I enquired at reception (after a long que of other newly arrived holidaymakers had complained) and was told we could have bedding the next day. After an hours sleep the first night we were moved to the other end of the complex, as it seemed some of the groups of germans also had (Great!). On the plus side the food was extremely nice and varied, plenty to choose from, the maids were lovely and cleaned the rooms every day, fresh bedding and towels everyday, Kids Club reps were lovely, as we could use the waterpark we ended up going there most days to avoid the deafening noise. Had a good holiday (in the end) as the kids enjoyed it, but wouldnt be going back in a hurry.

Room Tip: ask to be at the bottom end of the complex, away from the night time entertainment, which seems to go on most of the night !
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda m
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments and advice. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have already passed your comments to our person in charge. We hope to see you again at the Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa or at another Fiesta Hotel Group resort/hotel in future.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

If you are between 16-25 you will love this place. The location is perfect. Just a stone's throw away from the airport in St Jordi, Just opposite Space night club, next to Uischa (spelling?) and at the start of a lively strip this place is great for young clubbers. It is teeming with young and beautiful people who want to get some sun during the day, see and be seen and go clubbing at night. Ibiza music is pumped out during the day at the pool. If you are above this age and not in a group this may not be the place for you.....
If you are after a quiet cultural getatway this place is NOT for you. Basically this place is noisy as hell. Ibiza music pumped out the whole day, people coming back from clubs at all hours, drum and bass beat from Space through the night and don't even get me started on the noise from the planes! They fly so low you can practically see the passengers!

I would rate this as an average three star in general. The rooms are adequate, a good size and ok miniatures with a balcony. On the minus side there is no fridge, no wifi and you have to pay to use the safe. Also, the water that comes out of the tap tastes like it comes directly from the sea! The TV was from 1982 and did not have a remote control even but again, if you are just there to club this will not matter.
The communal areas are ok. The pool area is nice. Pool towels cost 3 Euros a day plus 20 Euros deposit. Internet in the lobby costs 4 Euros per 30 minutes.

The food was very average. On the plus side (for me) as no kids are allowed the choice of deserts was limited to fruit, yoghurt, jelly and ice cream in yoghurt tubs plus one cake. The rest was very average.

The service was generally not great. Apart from one woman at reception and one guy at the beach bar they were grumpy and quite unfriendly. I understand that they have a job to do and they did their job - no question and are probably sick to death of loud inebriated Brits - point taken but the service was not done with a smile!

On the whole though I feel that if you are out for a good time and just want to be young and do not care about service etc then this is great! Also, compared to some horror stories I heard on the plane this hotel is probably much better than other similar "young person" hotels in the area

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank in-situLondon
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I’ve just returned from a short break @ Ushuaia and unfortunately, I doubt I’d stay again.

The hotel is stunning, and I’d probably feel different had I not of had 5 star expectations.

Check in took over an hour. The staff weren’t the most helpful and then when shown to our room. It was the furthest away, with a view of a wall! No sea view, no pool view so we were slightly disappointed. Room states it has an iron – don’t be fooled! They mean hair straighteners! Room also said it had tea / coffee facilities – I asked endless times at reception only to be greeted with rather rudely that I was incorrect. On each occasion I showed them the website and told them that they were incorrect! They were unhelpful.

I wasn’t too happy I couldn’t iron my clothes so I asked where I could buy an iron. At which point you would expect a 5 star hotel to inform you that you could actually borrow their iron (instead of paying 10 Euros for each ironed dress via room service) – they never! Only into our 3rd day I found out we could borrow one!

If you’d like to invite friends into the hotel they need ID. They can not join you on party days either.

Pioneer Suites are the World’s worst ever idea!! Wanna be DJs with terrible mixing blearing from ever angle of the pool, day and night. Sounds clashing – awful!! Just bloody awful. OK, so they state they are the hotel that never sleeps, and one sound is fine, but 3 different rooms all at the same time one day over the pool music wasn’t much fun. So I could understand why the girl sunbathing in front me started playing music from her iphone to drown out the other sounds, but that then made it worse for me!!

Our sheets were change once in 5 days – and we only received the ‘turn-down’ service once.

We were getting ready to go out and our already crappy hairdryer completely stopped working. I took it to reception and asked for another one. I was told that ‘that’s what they do’. I said I understand they can over heat – but this is 100% broken and please can I have a replacement. They said no! I left the hair dryer with them and a guy from room service brought it back to me. I asked if it was new. He said no. I showed him it didn’t work and said I need a new one. He agreed and 20 minutes later, I finally received a new hairdryer.

WHY was that such a hassle?!

Our last day we were due to check out 12. Which just so happened to be Luciano’s opening party. Prior to our last day I asked if we could stay for the party. I was told only if we paid 50 Euros each. Of course having stayed for 5 days already and no parties I was a little disheartened and asked if that could be discounted. The lady was quite firm and told me, if I didn’t want to pay, my luggage could still be stored and should we want to shower before our flight we could be ‘escorted to the locker rooms’. I accepted her answer and that was that. I had also sent a message on facebook asking to stay for the party and again the answer was no.

Upon checking out we had the most adorable lady. She was super helpful when I asked again if we could stay for the day to sunbathe and to party; she went off came back and said staying at the hotel for the day wasn’t a problem at all. They need more staff like this woman!!

AGAIN, why couldn’t they do this in the first place?

It appears to me the hotels first response is NO, when in actual fact a 5 star establishment should always be YES.

On the plus side, the parties are fantastic – be warned though if you stay in the hotel you are not allowed in the areas where you would normally sunbathe – this becomes the VIP area and for a bed area the price is around 4,000 Euros – we met some guys who had an area to get in we needed wrists bands.

Breakfast is fantastic – the selection is wonderful and a real credit to the hotel. It was a shame though that we didn’t know we could also order from a menu in addition to the buffet – nobody told us and we assumed this was a service for the suite guests – but it’s not!

Smoothies are wonderful and only 14 Euros (even with rum!), so they won’t break the bank.

The locker room is a lovely area to freshen up once you have checked out.

The hotel has access direct to the beach (beach beds are not inclusive of hotel though – there is an additional charge).

I was quite surprised that the average age of the people staying at the hotel was 40 and above (possibly due to the price of the rooms?). It’s also not as sociable around the pool as say Es Vive – my recommendation is, go for the parties, stay somewhere else instead.

Room Tip: Ask to be as far away from the Pioneer Suites as possible!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank ToxicV
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Fantastic hotel, Amazing Holiday, no complaints at all!
From the minute we arrived at Ushuaia we were blown away by the look and feel of the hotel. We felt really special staying at such a beautiful hotel. Its very clear alot of thought has gone in to the design of the hotel, loving all the animal statues placed throught the hotel. The hotel was always immaculate with staff constantly cleaning!
The hotel staff were fantastic they couldnt do enough to help us. When we rang reception they were with us in minutes with what ever we needed! The double room was perfect plenty big enough for the three of us. The mini bar was very well stocked and we put the ice machine along the corridor to good use!
The toiletries, robes and flip flops are a nice touch. As you would expect from such a hotel the towels were changed daily and you could change the beach towels every day if you wish.
There was always plenty of staff catering for your every need! Bar staff, pool staff, restaurant staff and the receptionists all spoke English and were extremely helpful.
The buffett breakfast,... OMG it was the best hotel breakfast i have ever had!!! It easily beats The Royal Meridian in Dubai and all other hotels i've stayed at! It was a massive selection of all kinds of food. You name it, it was probably served at breakfast! There was also the option to order hot food from a menu, cooked to order. Champagne was available every morning for those who wanted it, freshly squeezed juices of all varieties, fabulous Nespresso coffee machines so gaurenteed a great cuppa in the morning. The best bit about the breakfast was that it was served every day from 8-11.30am so if you're an early riser or if you like a long lie in then you'll still make breakfast every day!
The cocktails were gorgeous and very reasonably priced when comparing to the drinks prices in the clubs. We ate lunch at the hotel a few times and the food was delicious every time. The service was 1st class and the food came very quickly.
Alough the hotel is a party hotel we found it very relaxing during the day with realxed beats playing round the pool chilling on the luxurious cushioned sun loungers or day beds. It was also very quiet and peaceful at night (when there wasn't a party on!) And when there was a party on it was fantastic we saw Luciano's opening party which was ace!
The hotel is in a fantastic location, right opposite Space and on the beach a few minutes from Bora Bora if you can drag yourself away from this beautiful hotel!
The hotel were happy to give us a late check out room as our flight wasn't until late at night, we organised this early on in the holiday, which made the last day much more relaxing.
I visit Ibiza every year and like to stay in Playa D'en Bossa, from now on i will always stay at Ushuaia Beach Hotel, I love it!

Room Tip: Any room will be amazing! Sea view rooms dont look over the pool/party Swim up pool rooms dont look over the pool/party
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sally B
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Dear Sally B!
Thank you very much for your comments. We are pleased that you had a great time at our Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service, style of the hotel, staff, food, drinks and events. We hope to see you again at our hotel or at another Fiesta Hotel Group resort/hotel in the future.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

This hotel used to be Club Playa den Bossa a few years ago, and now when I come back all my expectations fell to ground. First, the prices are ridiculously high, and the waiters don't even give you your change back. Everything cool has to be paid apart, and the security will catch you like a mouse if you loose your bracelet. Can't they just talk to you normally?
The room, smelling like mold, was dusty under the bed and the promised soundproofing was not useful or perhaps non existing.
I left the hotel several days earlier and regrette so much having trust the advertising!
Tom.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel in the area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
14  Thank Tom S
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Community Manager at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you very much for letting us know your opinion. We are really sorry for any inconvenience you had during your stay at Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel and we’ll do our best to improve our services for next season.

The new Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel is completely different from the former Fiesta Club Playa d’en Bossa. The facilities, services & parties offered by the current hotel are higher on quality than before. That’s the reason why the prices of the services have increased during the past years.

Moreover, we would like to point out that security is really important to us so we can keep our guests’ privacy. That’s why we have a strict security team. Everyone staying at the hotel must wear a specific wristband in order to be identified as a guest and to be distinguished from those who are only partying. We want our guests to be protected from the big crowds that attend our parties.

We are also sorry for the misunderstanding. Not all our rooms are soundproofed, just the Suite Pioneer.

We’ll continue working to improve our services and we’ll take your opinion into account. We hope to see you again at Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel or at any other Palladium Hotel Group resort/hotel.

Kind Regards.