I stayed at the Ushuaia from 31st August to 5th September and when I read the other reviews I am confused... I think this hotel is great and was excellent value for money. I think when reviewers say they were ripped off they need to quantify this.. I was not ripped off, I paid €5 for red wine, and €4 for a beer.. typical hotel prices in my opinion.. Ibiza is an expensive island.. have these guests traveled around the island much or are they not comparing apples with apples
- The rooms are cool, and the bed was comfortable.. Air conditioning worked.
Breakfast was excellent with a great choice, proper OJ and fresh pastries, loads of fruit, bacon eggs etc and all buffet style so eat as much as you want.
- i found the staff to be friendly - saying hello and smiling
- Room service knocked on our door at 9pm one night because we had accidentally left our "Do not disturb" light on.. within 15 minutes of returning to our room they were there to offer to clean our room and change the towels.
- Free Wi-Fi
- There are cheaper restaurants and bars around the corner so if you think the hotel is expensive then no one is forcing you to drink here. There were loads of sunbeds, In fact the second "quite" pool" was virtually empty every day.. often we were the only ones by the pool with about 20 sunbeds to choose from !
The parties were good, and finish at midnight as per local laws and as per what was advertised
The hotel is opposite Space so it has a great location
The age range is from 25 to 50 (a few older) and it all felt very relaxed.
The only criticism would be that this is not a "party hotel".. it's a hotel that has parties... But the concept is great, I will definitely come back.. I just wish i could speak to the other guests to understand what their experience was really like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on Playa d'en Bossa Beach, the adults-only Ushuaia Ibiza features a spa and 2 outdoor pools with large sun beds. Guests enjoy free entrance to live DJ performances hosted by the hotel. The minimalist rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a 42-inch plasma TV and iPod docking station. They also feature a furnished terrace. The Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel is made up of 2 separate buildings. The Ushuaia Club houses the bedrooms and hosts the hotel's famous parties. The exclusive Ushuaia Tower offers 24-hour room service, 2 outdoor pools, Balinese beds and a poolside cocktail bar. The hotel offers a Japanese fusion restaurant with a Zen garden, as well as a Beach Club restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine. The property's Montauk Restaurant specialises in steaks and other grilled meats. The hotel is 2 km from Ibiza Airport and 3 km from Ibiza Old Town. It is located directly opposite Space Nightclub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel Playa D'en Bossa