“A cold day at the aqua park”
Review of Aguamar Water Park

Aguamar Water Park
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A cold day at the aqua park”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had good prices to get in - Thomsons were offering half price entry throughout May (don't know if this extends though) A good few slides on offer, really enjoyed the black hole, foam and the colourful toboggan. Our day however was overshadowed because of the weather, it was overcast. I know this isn't their fault, but we did have some miserable faces as the children were cold. My husband ended up taking 1 of the children back to the hotel!! Our eldest son who is 10 really enjoyed as he could go on all the slides as he was tall enough (I think the height restriction is 1.40m) he even went on the kamikaze!!!! Me too!!! All in all, we did enjoy and even though no one can control the weather, and it was still early season, we didn't have to queue for any of the rides, so that was good! We arrived at opening time at 10:00 and stayed until 15:30

Visited May 2013
1 Thank lorraine h

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shocking”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Paid €17.50 what a waste of money. Stayed an hour. Went on two slides all I could taste was salt water which I could have forgiven until I went in the main pool and it was filthy, leaves acceptable but bits of dirt floating around I could not. Once again tasted of salt water. We went early on and it wasn't busy. Staff not very chatty and to pay €5 for a locker and u
Still have to pay €5 deposit. I was here with 3 easy going people but we all left sharpish and felt dirty afterwards.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank fb1984
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“terrible”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

slides were poor. Tube slides made of metal with no flume of water through them, meaning you stuck to it and burnt yourself.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Gary B
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Water park”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very close to hotel.. Pools were very clean
Toilets were groce!!!
Sunbirds very expensive... Best to go early then avoid paying in the afternoon!

Visited September 2012
4 Thank anna1237
Central Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Never too old for this place!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I came here in 2011 then again in 2012 while holidaying in Ibiza, and I can safely speak for our group ( 22 - 24 years old) when I say we had a great time, made us feel young(er) again! The place was clean, all of the slides were open and great variation, staff were friendly, food was decent enough and reasonably priced ( for Ibiza) and the lockers and other facilities were all clean and well maintained. Plenty of sun loungers too. Ok the place is maybe looking a little dated and the water used on the park is salt as opposed to chlorinated, but these facts did not detract from the experience. Young or old, you'll have a blast!

4 Thank John H