“Best PARTY ever!”

Hotel La Noria
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Before I start PLEASE DONT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE
A Family, Couple, ederly person or someone looking for luxury you will be dissapointed.

PERFECT HOTEL FOR CLUBBERS!
Just got back from a 9 day holiday in Playa D'en Bossa, IBIZA and it was amazing! Been before but stayed in San antonio last year, we had an amazing time then too but Playa D'en Bossa is def the place to be. San Antonio is VERY chavy, we popped back for a night out in Eden and you can see the difference in people straight away. We booked this hotel based on price and location and we were not dissapointed! Location is perfect, bora bora beach is literally a 5 minute walk and the bars are around the corner, the main clubs are all close by many are within walking distance. Sankeys was at the end of our road!

First impressions staff are helpful, friendly and the hotel was clean! We stayed self catering so I cannot comment on the all inclusive food/drinks, the only food we had here were cheese toasties which were fine! I read mixed reviews beforehand about the hotel being loud/quiet I think it just depends on what time of year it is, September is a more older crowd as far as I could see so during the daytime the hotel/pool was quiet. If your looking for a party during the day you only have to go to bora bora beach and you will find one! It was nice to have the escape from the crazyness if you wanted to.

Room: We had a 2 person room. The bathroom shower was one of the best showers I've had in a hotel at this level... always hot water at whatever time, and powerful...please note the water is salty but it didn't bother us at all. We were happy with the size of the place, we made friends with people from outside the hotel as you do and the size of our room was complimented a few times so we felt quite lucky. There was a large living space with TV (never used), wooden table and chairs, decent enough sofa and small balcony area with another 2 plastic chairs. No complaints here.

Negatives: Only bad things I could say and I dont really consider it that bad was that there was no fridge in the room to keep a bottle of water cold, would have been nice but for the price we paid we wasn't going to moan! And room maintentance... if you want your room cleaned properly you have to let them know by hanging a 'Please clean my room' sign on the door which we didn't have or realise until half the way in. In past experience the cleaners usually just come in and work around you but thats just personal preference. We did get fresh towels more or less everyday though and again friendly staff! There was only 1 night where I needed to regain some energy and stay in and it was then I noticed that the hotel doesn't sleep... people are always in and out throughout the night but its IBIZA you have to expect this, luckily I was so tired it didn't keep me up but can imagine some people getting annoyed.

Safety: We felt completely safe at this hotel, there was someone at reception 24/7. We didn't use the safety box in the room because I never trust these at any budget hotel but locked valuables away in suitcase with padlock... but even so if I had to use the safety box here I wouldnt feel uncomfortable doing so!

Pool: Quiet,chilled and clean. The bar played music in the background but it wasn't overly loud, just right. There was always a lifeguard on standby, although it seemed like there wasn't much need for one. Only downfall here was the sunbeds are very worn therefore uncomfortable... Hopefully they will re-new these for the next season!

All in all we had a brilliant stay at this hotel and would definitely recommend to anyone going on a clubbing holiday to Ibiza.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shell1989Kent_UK
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Ms. Shell1989Kent_UK,

Thank you for choosing LA NORIA HOTEL** for spending your holidays in Ibiza and for your comment as that is the right motivation for us to keep improving our services.

We keep working hardly day by day to reach the guest´s expectation because the main goal is right your satisfaction and we are really glad that in your case we were succesful.

All the clients coming to Ibiza they need to understand that Ibiza is very touristic and noisy island which makes dificult for all hotel establishments to keep the quiet nights. We really try to do it so as the reception is open 24h / 7 days and all you need you can contact directly the receptionist. Moreover, we cooperate with an external security company which helps us to calm the noisy clients.

The cleaning services is normally every day, however, it is up to the clients requirement. If they do not want to be disturbed, there are available cards PLEASE, DO NOT DISTURB.

Regarding to the sunbeds, we are going to change all of them the next season to make the holidays more confortable for our clients.

Anyway we take a note of all your observations and if there was any inconvenience caused to you during your stay in LA NORIA, let me to apologize behalf of all staff.

Hopefully we we see you again in our establishment.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at the Noria for 5 days, and chose it mainly as it was cheap. We were pleasantly surprised, its one of the best 2 star hotels we've ever stayed at. The rooms were clean, and cleaned every day with new towels; the staff were all lovely- friendly and helpful; the location was ideal- close to the centre of Bossa, the beach and the discobus stops and only 10euro taxi to airport; the atmosphere is chilled; the food is fresh and tasty and the dining room clean. The water is always salty in Ibiza, but the supermarkets around the corner sell big bottles for 70cents. Check-in was early, quick and easy. This side of the island has lovely vibe...Brill.

Room Tip: If they give you a choice as they did us, then opt for 3rd floor,,,yes, you have to climb stairs but...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Alice B,

We would like to thank you for choosing the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday accommodation to stay in Ibiza.

We are glad to hear you were satisfied in HOTEL CLUB LA NORIA. We try to improve our services day by day and this is a huge motivation for us to read the comments like yours.

Once again thank you for your time to write a comment and we hope we can see you again in our establishment.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been there this summer and it was the best vacation ever :-) We stayed at Hotel La Noria, for two weeks, and we enjoyed our stay greatly. It was perfect as Hotel location is in the heart of Playa d'en Bossa. 5 minutes to the Beach, Bora Bora, there is also Ushuaia and Space not far from the Hotel. So you don´t need to go far from Hotel to enjoy all the best what Ibizia offers :-)
Regarding Hotel we were very satisfied. Rooms were clean, house keeping was daily, the staff was really nice, friendly and helpful. The buffet was also nice and clean and the food was delicious.

I don´t understand why people are complaining about water in bathroom, it is salty in entire Ibiza because it is the island so there is water from sea being de-salted.

I can only recommend the Hotel La Noria as it is perfect place to enjoy your vacation for a good price! :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Dear Jana N,

On the behalf of all staff at the HOTEL CLUB LA NORIA we are really glad you enjoyed your stay in Ibiza.

We try to improve ourselves day by day and you gave us the reason why we continue hardworking. Your satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad that in your case we reached your expectations.

We hope you will choose the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday destination also another time, so that we could see you again in our establishment.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have just been there for a week, and it was not that bad.

The best thing about the hotel was its location in the heart of Platja d'en Bossa. It was 3-4 minutes walk to the Bora Bora, Ushuaia, and Space; 10 minutes to Pacha by car; and about 15 minutes to Amnesia and Privilege by car. Moreover, the staff were helpful, cheerful, and beautiful. And the house keeping was daily and quite good. In addition, the buffet varied daily, but not to a great extent, and the food was delicious.

On the other hand, there were quite a lot of downsides: a) the blackout curtains were awful, and they did not keep the lights out, so you have to bring a sleeping mask, b) the water in the bathroom was salty, c) the sun loungers on the pool were very badly designed, d) the room was poorly furnished, e) the room was not sound-proof by any means, so just pray you do not get situated next to noisy Brits (I did for two days, and I couldn't sleep), and bring ear plugs, f) the computers for the internet access were old, and one time the mouse stopped working, and my time got wasted, g) you have to pay a daily fee for the safety box in your room, which is a very weird policy that I have never seen in any other hotel, h) the house keeping did not put new shampoo nor shower gel, so you have to go get them yourself from her, i) the pool was not clean, j) the TV is very bad with very limited channels, but no one will use a TV in Ibiza anyways.

Lastly, I could recommend this hotel only if you do not forget your sleeping mask and earplugs, and you do not stay in the room for a long time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Abdelrahman Z
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Mr. Bzegel m,

First of all let us to thank you that you choosed the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP for your holidays in Ibiza and we really appreciate your comment. Right the opinions like yours help us to keep hardworking and improving our services.

However, we deeply regret that some details were not up to your requirement, therefore on the behalf of all staff I would like to apologize for all posible inconvenience caused to you. In this regard we take a note of each guest´s complaint or sugestion.

We are planning to improve the quality of the room´s courtains and for next year we would like to restore the mayority of them to arrange the comfort for our clients.

Playa d´en Bossa has a very noise atmosphere and we try to do our best to keep our clients calm during the nights, that is why we cooperate with an external security company.

We are conscious that the quality of water is not as good as in the continent, however Ibiza is an island and all establishments have the same quality of water without any exceptions at all.

That kind of safety box system is very common in many establishments that a client pays to may use it. It is kind of service which is available for all clients, however not for free.

The pool is being cleaned all the mornings and during the days the bar staff try to keep it cleaned.

The Hotel LA NORIA belongs to the category of two stars hotels and the cleaning service is up to this level. We normally put the amenities on the arrival day but if our guests wish , we can offer them as much as they need.

Anyway, we take a note of all your suggestions hoping you will visit us the next season. We try to do our best to get better to meet your expectations.

The management,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

we stayed in la noria for two weeks from 18th aug to 1st sept we enjoyed our stay greatly, we arrived at 11am on our first day expecting to be told to hang around until 2pm to check in but were pleasantly surprised to be told that our room was ready for us, so a good srart to our holiday, after a couple of nights my husband complained that the air con for the kitchen was keeping him awake and complained at reception on our way in to breakfast on our way past reception we were told that we were able to move to a room across the corridor and along from our original room this was perfect for us so we moved our belongins immediatley, we found the la noria to be in a perfect location for the beach the nightlife and ibiza town where we walked to on a few occasions, the staff at la noria could not have been more helpful or friendly they were all brilliant always greeting you with hello and thankyou the restaraunt was immaculate and food was great certainly no complaints from us always loads fresh fruits salads and lovely fish, meats and veggies suited us perfectly, everyone at la noria give yourselves a big pat on the back you were all fantastic we loved our stay with you. only bad thing for myself was i slipped on the stairs going for breakfast one morning as the outside floor was being washed and i had on flip flops and although i wiped my feet before going inside and my husband held my hand i still went flying and ended up with a bruised arm and back, so ladies beware wet feet going in to reception area, perhaps mats on the stairs would help,

Room Tip: rooms on back hotel look on private homes and if on low floor noise from kitchen air con try and get...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear kattom t,

We would like to thanks for share your experience at Hotel Club La Noria.

It is a delight for the whole staff of the hotel views your friendly comments about our team. We're really glad you liked the pool and our service.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I will start by saying that for a group of English girls looking to party we booked this because of the reviews saying no one slept, I will say this isn't the case at all. The hotel is very chilled, it's very much filled with mainly Italians and Germans who keep themselves to themselves.

I don't really have much to complain about, food was nice, drinks and cocktails were nice, all staff were friendly and polite, nothing was stolen, location was good for beach and clubs, rooms cleaned daily....if you are looking to get good value for money, I would recommend here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank covfamily4
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear Miss covfamily4,

We are glad to hear you were satisfied in LA NORIA HOTEL. We try to improve our services day by day and this is a huge motivation for us to read the comments like yours.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed in La Noria for 2 weeks in July and we enjoyed it very much. I booked our holidays in october and read revievs after. I was concerned. When we arrived we were impressed!!! Frendly staff, clean rooms wating for us at 2 am. Variety of food so everyone can find something tasy for himself. Rooms cleaned and tidied each day and fresh towels and sheets as well. Staff at the reception very helpful as well as the staff in bar, restaurant and cleaners. Nothing to complain about in the middle of very busy Playa d'en Bossa. Great location - 5 min walk to the beach, bars, reataurants, shops and clubs.
Get All Inclusive 'couse this is the best option and it make you happy :-)
Great holiday!!!
Thank you La Noria!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lucjan-Luka Z
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel La Noria, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Mr. Lucjan-Luka Z,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing our company Playa Sol Hotel Group for your holidays in Ibiza.

On the behalf of all staff you mentioned we are really glad you enjoyed the stay at La Noria. We are grateful for the motivation you gave us and that is the right reason for us to keep on improving.

We hope you will come back the next season and it will be a pleasure to see you again at our establishment.