1,730 results
All reviews pool bar thomas cook german guests either direction fish animacion team main restaurant sea view relaxing holiday waiting staff lunch and dinner kept spotlessly clean just returned from a week nice beach cleaned daily beaches bars
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation to stay in this hotel over a week ago and last night got an email from Booking.com stating the hotel made a mistake while posting the room rates and 4 night stay will be £200 extra and £600 in total. I contacted them back to say I'm leaving in 36 hours for Fuertevantura and that doesn't give me enough time to look for another hotel. I asked them to speak to hotel directly and make sure the initial rate was honoured. I was called this morning to be told that hotel refused to do it and 22 other reservations were made within the last 12 hours, all on the promotional rate hotel kept on displaying. While I was on the phone to them I checked what the price was and it still showed incorrectly and apparently was meant to be changed. Due to their fault I had to be relocated to another hotel in the area I didn't consider to stay as there wasn't any hotels of the same standard available at Costa Calma. I think it's extremely disrespectful of them not to honour the promotional rates they offered until today and cause so much inconvenience to everyone leaving on holiday soon. I found the entire situation extremely stressful as until 1 pm today I wasn't sure where I was going to stay.
Hotel issued no apology and made booking sites to deal with the mess they caused. I was left with very little choice over hotels on the island as over 82% of accommodation is occupied during the dates I booked initially. Moreover I have to pay more to ensure the same standard and conditions I required which leaves me out of pocket. I would never recommend that place to anyone and I'll make sure my friends know how they attract people with promotional rates to then tell them they have to pay more or the reservation will be cancelled.
It's a scam!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
3  Thank MagdalenaKa
r2pajarabeach, comercial at R2 Pajara Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for your comment.We are really sorry for the inconveniences.The fault was not made by the Hotel.The page through which you made the reservation was not our website.
We have noted everything,which help us to improve our service and quality and prevent something like this happening again.
R2 Hotels

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a fantastic place, the room was spotless food n drinks well served n plentiful. We celebrated my friends hubby b,day and the hotel dressed the table 4him beautiful was a nice touch. Neva have I stayed in a all Inc and your given whole bottles of wine on your table, the whole experience was 1st class the 4 of us fully enjoyed it. My only - would be not a lot going on around the hotel so this is definitely not for the young who need nightlife, also the water was given in small bottles and only on 1st day and u had to refill them yourself or as we did buy big bottles from local supermarket.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank drunkenduck
r2pajarabeach, comercial at R2 Pajara Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Thank you for choosing R2 Hotels and your comment.We are glad to know that you had a nice stay and hope see you soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

First of all, what a view, just fantastic from the room and the pool.

The Hotel is lovely, really clean and well kept, except for the bar chairs which are all in need of replacing.

The only reason I've not scored it higher than a three is because of the all inclusive side of the holiday was in my opinion pretty poor. If you didn't eat at the set meal times the only other food on offer was some fruit or a cheese and ham toastie at the pool bar.

The beds were very very hard, I woke with a sore back every morning. And one thread bear cushion wasn't enough (Although they will provide extra if you ask).

And the free WiFi is lets be honest "rubbish" the best Wifi I got was on the coach home.

Room tip: Top floor was quite with a fabulous view.
2  Thank Pauljack00

Thank you for choosing R2 Hotels and your comment.Sorry that you stay was not as you expected.We have noted everything which help us to improve our service and quality.R2 Hotels

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We stayed for a week with our two teenagers over Christmas. For an old hotel with the all inclusive concept, it was great. The food was better than I dared imagine, large variety of fresh fish and great service. The pool area is lovely and the beaches are small and nice and close by. The island is unique, with graceful mountains and almost no vegetation. Very different from what we have seen earlier.

p.s. A proper wi-fi would have been nice. It was inconvenient to have to go to the lobby to use the Internet - and even there the connection was very poor.

2  Thank s_leyt

Thank you for choosing R2 Hotels and your comment.We have noted everything which help us to improve our service and quality.We are glad to know that you had a nice stay.Hope see you soon

Reviewed December 30, 2016

After a 4 year break decided to go back to this Hotel for Christmas. Everything that we remembered about the hotel were still the same. We were given a room overlooking the sea room 3226 which was really lovely and central for pools and away from main hotel. The food was good although we did have a couple of instances where the chicken and pork were slightly under cooked which was a bit of a concern if we had not noticed.

The animation team this time were great day time activities were the same as most places but you did not very obligated to join in and if you declined all taken in good spirit. Did not go to evening entertainment so cannot comment on this. Did pay for Wi-Fi but not great would not bother again.

For value for money this hotel cannot be faulted the only thing would be that the fridge be stocked with more than 2 bottles of water as you are advised to use bottled water to clean teeth.

It would also be good if the outside eating area at main restaurant was non smoking as if you do not smoke and wish to eat outside not very pleasant to have people smoking around you.

I would definitely go back to this hotel and would recommend to friends and family who are after a quiet, friendly and good value for money hotel

Room tip: rooms facing sea are quiet
1  Thank Jo4242

Thank you for choosing R2 Hotels and you words.We are glad to know that you had a nice stay and hope see you soon.