Hotel R2 Pajara Beach Hotel & Spa
$131
$197
$188
  • Pool
SBH Taro Beach(Costa Calma)
$140
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
1,495 results
All reviewspool barthomas cookreception stafflovely hotelgerman guestsa la carte restaurantsaladchinese nightplenty of choicesea viewfishmain restaurantrelaxing holidaypublic areaslunch and dinnerat lunchtimeevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel tell me a lot about anything that is European based. (It knows the price of everything and the value of nothing) I so much wished I had gone to my Turkish resort again.

This hotel Wifi free in one bar, so many people at this bar checking things on there iPad's ect can't get seat. Oh yes you can pay to have wifi around the resort (again knows the price of everything and the value of nothing).

My Turkish resort free wifi everywhere! Way you ask? People my self included will post photo's on Facebook and twitter and mention the hotel. The hotel gets it marketing done for free.

This hotel Staff very poor no smiles, not many staff. Food 3 star at best. Not a good range, not fresh.

Other services: it's an all inclusivehotel, is it, beach towel cost extra, wifi extra, spa extra! (It knows the price of everything and the value of nothing) the value is great feedback and returning guest, now it easy to get people one time, but over and over again!

Now the Spa, you do get one free visit don't think of leaving and comming back, new free pass please. Now the only indoor pool is in the spa and you can't just use the pool. That will take your free pass. To go in again will cost you. Now I work in marketing and I know you have to be very careful were you place the toll booth.

Again in my Turkish resort the spa is free to use the indoor pool, bath's, sauna ect. But the extra costs start at treatment and rightly so. You see at the Turkish resort I enjoyed the spa so much I paid for 3 treatment each for both my wife and I. So the Turkish resort got about €200 out of me and I did not mind.

But this resort put the toll booth up too soon, I could not find out if the spa was any good, use free pass you say, ok I use the pass find out it's good but I have to then pay to use spa and then more for a treatment on top. You see slowly pulling more money out of you. You need a pay will not a pay wall. My Turkish resort has the pay will and boy was I willing to pay extra. This hotel no.

Will not be comming back and will not be give any extra money when here. Fail all round.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Icymru
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed at the Pajara Beach from 1st Dec to 15th Dec 2012, we will be back
Lovely surroundings and friendly staff, the food was great. The animacion team were lovely and really help you to enjoy the holiday, lots to do. The design of the hotel is interesting and takes a while to get to grips with. highlight of the holiday for some will be the Chipmunks and Doves who will feed from your hands. The hotel is absolutely spotless,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JimboGrimsby
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel R2 Pajara Beach middle of December 2012. It is a lovely hotel,large ,clean rooms and good food. It was particularly nice when we went because the hotel was only half full and there were as many sunbeds as you wanted and it was never crowded anywhere.The drawbacks were that there were very few English people, mainly Germans and there was very little service except in the dining room where they served you with drinks.
The gardens and pools were beautiful.The a la carte restaurant was not a la carte, you had a set menu and you had to chose meat or fish when you booked.
You should make sure that your room is accessed through the main lifts otherwise your rooms can only be reached via a long walk through the corridors and two lifts.

Room Tip: Access via main lifts imperative otherwise very long walk to room via two lifts to get to public areas.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adkay1
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Good clean ,plenty of choice of food ,miles of beaches to spend the day on. plenty of bars on hand. very good staff We were there in October and going again soon.A VERY HAPPY HOTEL.all the small problems in our room etc sorted as soon as reception is informed.That was our 2 stay at the hotel. Many faces from the last stay were back for their holidays. Good recommendation.

Room Tip: rooms on floor 4-1 with sea view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank evjohn
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I returned on the 12th December 2012 having spent 11 nights at the R2 Pajara Beach Hotel on a fully inclusive basis. We had already read the reviews on the hotel before we booked our holiday, so we knew that the 9th floor was the lowest floor with the 1st floor being the top floor. We quickly got to grips with rhe layout, as there are signs by the lifts to remind you were things are. The food was fantastic and the waiter service was excellent. The hotel is spotless and very well laid out. If you want the best views you need book floors 1 to 4 overlooking the pool, as it is lovely in the evening when it is lit up. We were pleasantly surprised by the amount of bars that were open in the day and night time, as we had a choice of using the pool bar or an inside bar during the day, and 3 bars in the evening.. The food at the pool bar was very good, and you could get hot drints as well as cold drinks, and water all day. The lobby bar has a pianist playing most evening which is very relaxing and the entertainment was exceptional, and the best we have ever seen. The rooms were cleaned to a very high standard, and the staff were very helpful and eager to assist, Like other reviews there were a lot of german people staying at the hotel, but we were not at all bothered as we made friends with some whilst joining in the games organised by the animination team. The animination team were the best, and we made friends with them, and was very upset when we had to leave. The location of the hotel is not close to gift shops as such, but there are shopping centres which are about 30 minutes walk, with a Wednesday and Sunday market, altough they are not very big. You can easily catch a bus to other places like Jandia if you want to do more shopping, We were happy just walking along the lovely beaches to the left and right of the hotel, and just chilling out by the pool, The wildlife there is lovely, and everyday we feed the doves and chipmunks as they are very tame, and ate out of our hands. This was the highlight of our holiday, as we fell in love with the chipmunks and doves., If you like to go out partying or visiting bars, this hotel is not the one for you, as it is not that close to anything other than other hotels. There are no tea making facilities in the room, and you can hire a kettle for a 10 euro deposit, with aroun 3 euro charge daily, so it is worth taking a travel kettle. We had 4 free visits to the spar, and although it is not that big, it was very nice. There is an excellent gym next to the spar, and a couple of gift and confectionary/food shops within the hotel. There are lots of settee's and comfy chairs scattered around the different floors so you can get a drink and chill out talking to friends, when either listening to the music or not. We did not hear any noise at all, which was good, as we were able to sleep well. We stayed in room 1412 overlooking the pool which was lovely, and we were pleasantly surprised when we got the room, as we had requested a room on the 3rd or 4th floor overlooking the pool, and they honoured our request. We thoroughly enojoyed our stay at the pajara beach, and as we were able to use their wifi, we were able to communciate with our children without any cost to either of us, which was a bonus., We are know looking at prices for next March so that we can book another stay there, and we cant wait. I will add some photos once I have downloaded them onto my computer.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms appear to have more room outside and either a terrace or balancy overlooking the sea and pool, Floors 1 to 4 overllooking the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple