4,545 results
All reviews italian guests vera club sea view animation team pool bar bar staff branded drinks lovely hotel mini golf evening entertainment kids club show cooking junior suite pasta main restaurant family room great holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Arrived quite late, got keys etc. I payed extra for a sea view and the room wasn't what I would class as a sea view room. The picture attached is what I could see and when speaking to another guest they got upgraded to a sea view room as there weren't any None sea view rooms. They arrived the day after myself and leave the day after me. So it doesn't make sense.
Anyway hotel is very big and clean.
Food looks lovely although i found it very difficult to find any vegetarian food choices... So i mainly ate salad and chips and carrots but then they decided to put ham on the carrots, so I couldn't eat them either.
People I met did say the food they were eating was lovely tho. So if you eat meat and fish you will be ok.
When booking this holiday I looked a Spanish island. In hope that there would be a lot of English speaking people... I found that there was only about 4 family's who spoke English... I found most of the staff didn't speak much English either. Not that I expect them to learn my language at all. I just haven't been away in spain before where practically No one speaks English. So it been a different kind of holiday for me. Although it's very relaxing. I enjoyed walks along the beach, pool areas very nice... I didn't try the spa or anything like that so carnt comment on them.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
H10_Tindaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at H10 Tindaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Erin K,

thank you for your review.

We regret to read such a bad review and to know about your disapponment.

Our clients' satisfaction is our aim and it is also a failure when we do not reach.
We are sorry to read that your room wasn't the room that you booked.

We hope that after this experience you can consider again our chain.

Kindest Regards,
Guest Service

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the hotel and it was my sister present for us. The hotel was amazing and beautiful the staff was very kind and friendly. The cocktails was really nice and the food was the best . I can recommend to everyone!! thgank you very much again !

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
H10_Tindaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at H10 Tindaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Dear Alexandra,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent holiday experience among us, our main goal being to ensure we keep on delivering unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests, your comments are crucial in this process.
I’m so glad to read your comments about staff and the quality of our food and cocktails. Also, we are so proud that you chose our hotel for your honeymoon, Fulfilling your expectations.
We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories.

Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Arrived late (2345) after being delayed on flight over. Reception staff were so friendly and welcoming. They had even arranged a cold snack for us served in the bar. Then to a massive bed that allowed me to have some of the best nights sleep ever. (I need to change my mattress)
All the staff from bottom to the top were so friendly and helpful which made the stay perfect. The amenities were all excellent and very clean, I do have to recommend a massage in the spa. So good I went back for another and the wife decided to have one also.
The food was excellent and varied with themed nights also. Sea food superb. I have to give a special mention to Toni who was so very attentive and friendly in the dining room. She is a star. Talking of stars the bar staff are also amazing, mentions for Maria, Marianna, Cathi and Txema who work so hard but always bring a smile with their fantastic friendly service. (may have had a few beers to get to know them all).

Stayed from 17th June to the 27th and was sad to leave. The managers of this hotel should be rightly proud of the service their staff deliver. Highly recommended all round.

Room tip: standard room was more than adequate for our needs. Its somewhere to sleep and get showered after all.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
H10_Tindaya, Director de Relaciones Públicas at H10 Tindaya, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Dear Gary H,

we are very pleased to receive such a positive feedback. It is very encouraging as we always strive to improve our customer service. We will comunicate to our staff your praises. Thank you very much for the perfect score and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Best regards,
Guest Service

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We were at this hotel for 9 days what can I say a great hotel a great choice of food
,drinks (a large selection of cocktails)
beautiful sea view from our room.
Some small negatives:(
Beatric at the reception was totally confused and we spent unnecessarily long time due to her mistakes,
As already mentioned in the review before , this hotel is mainly for the Italian guests and unfortunately these Italian guests were given preference over other guests.
Cathi at the bar was great , unfortunately the majority of the staff the bar was very unpleasant. Beach nice,sea excellent but u must paid and not cheap 13.50euro for 2 sunbed and umbrella and again for Italian guests a special cheaper price.Why!!
General hotel recommended, rooms beautifully tidy and other staff was super..It was a wonderful holiday break..:)

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear stepanka r,

Thank you for your feedback.
t’s always very satisfying for us to read positive comments. It is a pleasure to know that we met your expectations and that you were satisfied with your stay.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Public Relations

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel in December 2016 and 3 months later we decided to get married making this holiday our honeymoon. We had to notify the hotel in case the name change affected our booking etc. We arrived on a Wednesday afternoon and our room was not ready so we were given a place to store our luggage and the reception staff said they would call us when the room was ready so off to the bar we went. This hotel is stunning and you are immediately greeted by a beautiful view of the ocean, it is immaculate and the staff are welcoming and friendly. The cocktails on offer are top quality and made with good quality alcohol which is plentiful. All restaurant's are clean and the food is good quality and varied so there is a choice for everyone. Our room was stunning and it was definitely better than what we paid for, The staff had provided balloons, robes, chocolates and slippers in addition to a bottle of champagne I celebration on our marriage which made us feel overwhelmed with emotion and valued as guests at the hotel. We spent our days lazing in the sunshine by one if the many pools, sunbeds are in abundance so there's no need to worry about getting down early to get one. The animation team all work very hard and even if you do not wish to take part on the activities they stop and chat which makes you feel even more welcome. There is direct access to the beach if you don't mind the sight of naked people swimming/sunbathing and the beach is lovely. There is not much to do outside the hotel unless you want to visit somewhere like oasis park, but you don't need to leave as this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. We honestly could not have asked for more and we would strongly recommend you stay at this hotel it is perfect. We would like to thank everyone at the hotel for making our stay wonderful, this is our second stay at a H10 hotel and we would highly recommend the chain. Our next holiday will be with H10 and we are very likely to return to this hotel in the future. If I did give more than 5 stars I would!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna M

Dear donna,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the H10 Tindaya

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one