We arrived at the Taro Beach Hotel to find we had a great room #129 with a fantastic big balcony, fabulous view of the sea and the beach, big living room, separate bedroom and a bathroom. It suited us in all respects, staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful, and we had everything we wanted. It was my mom's birthday, and without any request from us they decorated our table for the evening dinner in the restaurant with flowers and a candle, and we got a free a bottle of free champagne to celebrate her birthday with. The gardens are also lovely and well kept. Instead of taking the bus back to the airport we decided to take a taxi instead, this cost us EUR 70.- but it was worth it because the trip was only 45 minutes and hassle-free.
On the downside, the food was definitely very average, lots of chips, pasta etc so I wouldn't want to eat there for more than a week because it would get boring. This would not be a suitable place for people who have difficulties walking because there are lots of steps or slopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- SBH Taro Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma