Got an upgrade on the room! Spacious, right on beach!
Perfect for a recovery week! Quiet!
Food? For being buffe-style it's great leaning on excellent.
Endless lines of Germans waiting for dinner? Yes. (Nothing against Germans. live in Germany myself.)
Orange tiled bathroom from a bad 70s movie? Yes.
Stained bedlinen? Yes.
Extra charge for a pool towel? Yes.
Extra charge for Internet with dodgy coverage? Yes.
Extra charge for in-room deposit box? Yes.
Any chance to get two wineglasses for room use? No problem! A corkscrew? Impossible,...
14 inch 'fat tv' with a thousand German channels and CNN? Yes.
Guests out reserving sunbeds at 7 am? Big yes.
Its a difficult rating!
Its the Canaries, not central SoMa.
Its mid-winter, average age is skyrocketing. (Nothing against older people!)
Right now, its a strong three in my world...
A four or even a five is deffo within reach, but hey, Management, wake up!
There is work ahead if you want to survive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- SBH Taro Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma