Stayed for one week. The first room had a urine stained mattress with an unpleasant odour, which left my skin smelling vile, so we changed rooms. Room two was better, but both rooms (unrefurbished) were extremely tired and tatty and in desperate need of renovation. There are refurbished rooms available, but you will pay 6 euros per person per day for this. They are actually very nice. Also sea view rooms available at a cost of 5.5 euros per person per day supplement. The room was however clean. Entertainment poor, but down the road at the Sunrise Beach Resort much better, your wristbands will allow entry as they belong to the same group. Food was adequate and plentiful but little choice. Pools were nice and not too crowded, plenty of sunbeds. All in all if you're not fussy, you will probably get what you pay for. If you can afford to pay for a refurbished room with a sea view, you'll have a great value holiday with a lovely view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex consisting of several buildings in a palm garden of more than 77.000 m2, our SBH Mónica Beach ofers spectacular entertainment, with sports and activities for everybody, live music, professional shows etc. And for our star guests, the children, we've thought of everthing: miniclub, children's playground , games and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SBH Monica Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Monica Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Monica Beach Costa Calma
- Monica Beach Fuerteventura
- SBH Monica Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma