We returned to this All Incl Hotel after two years. We remembered the food as being good and the situation (beach with rocky outlets for snorkelling) excellent.
The Hotel was much busier this time around, apparantly the Germans have stopped this Autumn going to Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Spain and Portugal due to the political situations - or so we were told. Trying to get a sunbed (with or without mattress) proved almost impossible after 9am altho I was only looking for a single. Restaurant was also very busy with queues forming just before opening time so that it was difficult to find a table for 2 or 4 when we dined with friends. Food was still quite good and plenty of variety - as long as you are not looking for big beefy steaks and huge chunks of chicken. Staff helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SBH Costa Calma Beach Resort is a 4-star rated modern complex, active and with a lot of space. If you do not want to care about food an drinks, sorts and entertainment: selct our "all inclusive" program. Beach, sunshine and our excellent service brings you your well-deserved recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your SBH Costa Calma Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Costa Calma Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Costa Calma Beach Resort
- Hotel Costa Calma
- Costa Calma Beach Resort
- SBH Costa Calma Beach Resort Fuerteventura