“Brilliant for families”
other travelers have booked this property
Stunning Pool area with sea views
Our villa is front line to the pool - great for keeping an eye on the kids Beautiful views from our terrace which is a perfect sun trap too!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Stunning Pool area with sea views
Our villa is front line to the pool - great for keeping an eye on the kids
Beautiful views from our terrace which is a perfect sun trap too!
The pool area is south facing and a perfect sun trap
Spacious lounge with leather sofas, sky package, DVD and Wii console
Internal dining area and Fuseball table keeps the kids entertained
Terrace dining in the sun
Open plan kitchen with a designer touch and sea view
Lovely garden terraces around pool area
Fun in the pool
Make a splash at the water park near by
Main bedroom with private balcony and great views
Our downstairs King size bed which has full ensuite bathroom. Hire this room only for £300pwk
A super King sized bed or two single beds with great sea views
Great sea views from our sunny terrace
View of our Villa from the swimming pool area
Easy access to pool
Beautiful sandy beaches for the family
Fore! The oldest course on Lanzarote is less than 5 mins away
Las Cucharas beach is 5 mins walk away
The quieter Salinas Hotel beach next to Las Cucharas is 5 mins walk away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chrishobs...
Gilford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant for families”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Again, we don't normally write reviews but I have to say the villa was everything it said in the listing. The place is very spacious with loads of room for the kids. The location is superb with the Spar just 5 mins away and the beach 10 mins. We have 3 kids under 10 and with the pool and beach at hand you will never be stuck for something to do. We will definitely book again. Thanks to Darren.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 1, 2017
I heard you had fantastic weather and a great time, glad the kids were kept entertained - it's such a nice place for families to enjoy together. All repeat bookings save £££'s so contact me on line before you book to get our best rates. Regards Darren
County Laois, Ireland
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for the 5 star review - so pleased you enjoyed the great sea views and terrace area - you just can't beat breakfast and lunch on the terrace with those views!!! Repeat bookings save £££'s so let me know before you book on line. Regards Darren
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
May 15, 2017
Thanks for your 5 star review and for the additional booking, contact me directly for special rates for repeat bookings...repeat customers are highly valued
Douglas A...
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Something of a let down!”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The property is a large size building situated in a modern residential complex enjoying an elevated position presenting a fine sea view. In normal circumstances we would have given the property five stars, but this is reduced to a generous two, as our enjoyment of the experience was spoilt by the unhelpful and elusive on site management and general condition and upkeep of the property.

The catalogue of complaints include a broken chair in the lounge, a huge TV dumped in and dominating the downstairs bedroom and cooker hood that we had to clean the filter and replace bulbs before using. We also had to replace numerous both internal and external bulbs found not working when we arrived. There was a horrible smell from the downstairs cupboard, this from discarded packaging from the replacement TV and other rubbish dumped instead of being taken to the skip.

The property is advertised with and the main attraction to us was the pool. This however was under repair and not available to us throughout the eleven weeks we rented. We were not advised of this situation by the owner until we arrived at the property, where it was suggested we use the pool at Sands Resort, 10 minutes walk away, As my wife can only walk a short distance, this meant we had to hire a car for her to enjoy a swim. This situation was only made financially viable when my sister and her husband changed their holiday arrangements to join us in January. We are aware the locals avoid unheated pools after October, but we swim all the year round and the loss of the pool was disappointing, especially as the management and community were totally disinterested in expediting repairs,

Our experience has taught us one lesson, to visit the property personally before booking or only book one week.

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 8, 2017
Douglas,
The situation with the pool is regrettable but a single owner is not solely responsible for the workman appointed to complete the task in a timely manner.
I have taken a stance to force repairs to be done to a better standard than previously undertaken, this has resulted in delays making sure the work is completed adequately.
You did not secure permission from me for other guests living in the Villa either, which is a breach of your long term rental agreement.
The other points you have raised in this review is the first time I have read them and had you contacted me directly, all of them would clearly have been addressed as they are minor things easily resolved on site.
Finally as a point in general, the pricing of the Villa is set at a rate which is equal to the same size as properties advertised without a pool - as such, despite not having access to the pool during repairs, you enjoyed superior furnishings and views compared to other options available at the same price during your stay.
Jo S
westcliff on sea essex
“Nice rental but could be improved”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The rental is only 15-20 minute drive from the airport, its very spacious, you enter the property via a door which leads you into a decked area with a washing line and entrance is made through the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equip with a washing machine and dishwasher, the dishwasher after the 2nd use broke, but the owner had it fixed but not in time for us to really use it, but was not a problem. The living area is equipment with Sky TV which has movies and sport, you cant get any off the other english channels. The downstairs bedroom has a bathroom, you do get a bit off street noise, but I am a very light sleeper so it more than likely would not be a problem to anyone else. The mattress needs replacing it was not comfortable at all.
Upstairs there are a further two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, the larger one off the two has curtains and a double bed, the smaller one has a double bed but NO curtains, which on previous reviews has been mentioned, there is also an upstairs bedroom.
There is no WIFI, which for us was a pain as my husband has to work even on holiday, but thats my fault for not checking, but would be helpful if it was mentioned in the advert.
The pool had a leak so we could not use it, very slow at repairing it, we were there for 9 days and in that time hardly made any progress!!
Parking spaces are allocated in front off the rental, but nobody takes any notice and just parks where they like.
On the last day I removed all the bedding I always do, the mattress and pillows in all 3 bedrooms were disgusting, they were all stained, I have taken photos, I was really disapointed, for the sake off matress and pillow protecters you could avoid things like this.
All this rental needs is a bit off TLC, lick off paint, new bedding towels and mattresses, such a shame as some off these points have been raised in previous reviews and the owners have not taken them on board.
I have to say Darren was always quick to reply to any queries I had and also very helpful :)
I would recomment this property to a friend, but obviously make them read this review first off all, then it would be up to them, I do hope the owners take these comments on board.

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 28, 2017
Jo - all comments taken on board and have instructed property managers to have pillows and bedding cleaned. Upstairs bedroom with balcony will have a curtain added shortly when the maintenance guy returns from his annual break. Spanish workers are a law unto themselves and the pool repair has taken far too long - that said it isn't heated and isn't used during the winter months. As you know I recommend a nearby heated pool facility just a 5 min walk away if swimming is key and that has a bar and restaurant too. Regarding wifi the speeds are rubbish in homes, but are available on fibre opposite the villa in the bars and restaurants for free. Finally, I would add that the Villa is priced very competitively and you get a lot of property for under £60 per night - making it great value for families.
Raymond B
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Could be very good”
Reviewed April 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife & I joined her brother and his wife for a two month stay from the beginning of January until the 2nd March in Apart. 214 San Jacinto at Costa Teguise.

The kitchen is of good size and well appointed with both dishwasher and washing machine. The latter necessary as we had to do our own laundry.

We agree with Mr Bell that the property is spacious and with a fine sea view (see photo of sunrise). A short stay may not have revealed some of the problems, however over a two month period it was evident that the general upkeep could certainly have been better. The broken chair referred to in Mr Bell’s report is shown in an attached photo. If a note of warning had been attached, it would have presented no problem, but the broken webbing could only be seen when the cushion had been removed, making it a potential hazard.

Our bedroom upstairs was again very spacious and airy with plenty of wardrobe space. However, the first occasion we removed the bedding for washing, revealed mattresses and pillows which were badly stained, in fact they were awful. (photos attached)

During our stay there was an attempted break-in (photo of door attached). Thankfully this was not successful. We checked with nearby residents and looked at other doors for any sign of a forced entry, and thankfully no one else had any problem. We were concerned that 214 had been targeted, so we pulled a heavy settee across the door when leaving the apartment.

Problems with some landlords being in arrears with community charges were reported in the local monthly magazine, so it would be worth checking to see if 214 is affected, otherwise when the pool is finally repaired you may not be allowed access to this facility.

It is also worth mentioning that 214 has no wifi connection and the TV although having Sky channels available does not provide basic BBC, ITV or Channels 4 /5. Again not too much of a problem over a short stay, but over 2/3 months is disappointing.

In conclusion, 214 has the potential to be a good holiday let, but maintenance has to be improved and the above and other problems rectified.

Date of stay: January 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 28, 2017
Firstly Raymond you were not a paying guest and your stay was not reported or authorised by me.

Secondly, none of the 'problems' were reported to me and I apologise for my telepathy skills not meeting your expectations during your unauthorised and FREE stay at my Villa.

Thirdly, the break in attempt you identify because of a dent in the door is utter rubbish, the dent was caused by builders when installing the decking in the back terrace area.

Fourthly, regarding Wi-Fi and no BBC, ITV or Channels 4/5 - there is no mention of Wi-Fi being available because its available across road at far faster speeds for free and no Sky package reaches those channels because of the satellite position. But as you know there are premium movie channels and sports, which for the money being paid per night, along with the size and quality of furniture in the Villa is unrivalled value for money.

I'm not sure what your expectation is for a property which costs less than £10 per night per person, but ordinarily at that price you would find yourself in a tent or a youth hostel and with none of the many above average furnishings that make this property stand out from the rest.

Not withstanding the above, I do take on board the comments regarding the bedding and have requested that this is dealt with soonest.

Next time you holiday for FREE and unauthorised, can I suggest you don't rely on the telepathy skills of an owner and only submit a review on property you actually paid to stay in.
Robert R
Southport, United Kingdom
“Perfect location all facilities nearby”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Lovely large spacious villa needs some TLC ie, curtain or blinds on one bedroom, lack of sunbeds but a nice and clean family-friendly, comfortable and well equipped villa

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for your feedback, the sunbeds have been recovered from the common terrace area, there are 4 at the property and should be kept on our private terrace only.

Will look into curtains for the upstairs bedroom with the private terrace.

Thanks for feedback.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing