we were here from 25th November this year for a week and had originally booked a one bedroom apartment in the Nazaret Apartments but we were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment in the adjoining Nazaret Mansions. apartment was great very comfortable and we had a very comfortable double bed which is unusual on hols, only gripe shower didn't work and we had to report it 3 times it was eventually fixed on the thursday. couldn't fault anything else - we went half board which was great value we ate out twice plenty of places close by . Weather was mixed so advisable to bring some warm clothes . went to Captain hooks cocktail bar most nights , you can sit and watch the world go by- lovely drinks , friendly staff just perfect for relaxing . Loads of beaches within walking distance. Can't wait to go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise