Well what can we add since our last review of the Nazaret apartments. Just like to say what a fantastic relaxing time we had. Everyone as pleasant as usual. For the people who have not liked their stay here then I suggest you try to enjoy yourselves and have some fun in your life (there is too much complaining and moaning goes on in England). At many hotels in Costa Teguise you do not get this relaxing atmosphere due to all the enforced restrictions by the hotels. We have met some very nice people at the Nazaret who have been 3 or 4 times a year for ages so that must say a lot in itself. We can not wait until we return in 6 months, oh and yes Mercedes John will try not to be so laid back this time. If anyone has any questions please ask us and we will answer honestly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise