“Our late summer holiday”

Nazaret Apartamentos
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Costa Teguise
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Stayed at the Nazaret apartments for 9 days in October 2011,our apartment was at the
poolside so just walk out to the loungers great.Our room did smell of damp but after a day
of us living there it wasnt as noticeable.The place could do with a little upgrade and tlc but
that said its location is everything.You are close to the small sqaure were numerous resteraunts and pubs can be found all in all a great break.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank spannermanscotland

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Great location everything you need is on the door step bus,bars,clubs.shops,restaurants,beach, the place is kept very clean,a little "tired" looking, but very spanish wich i love wine on arrival bread rolls left for you every morning halfboard is ok not o lot of choice but that was ok with us,the towel change is every other day because thats when they clean, the sheets were changed on our 4th day we stayed 7 nights, the staff were realy nice, no luggage room but we felt safe enough to leave cases in reception and go out, i'd give it 10 out 10 its a lot better than 4 star places i'v stayed, day trips were very good grand tour was fantastic and i'm not easy pleased i can tell you, the sunday market was huge with lots of craft stalls and no junk do try it.overall verdict great apartments in a great resort we will be going again. Windes Cheshire.

Room Tip: Room 2321 two bedroom,overlooks pool and was huge.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Anncoco223
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Nazareth complex have 2 parts: Apartments and Mansion. One hardly sees it actually, as it is one reception for both parts, one restaurant, and 3 pools you may use, doesn't matter where you live. So, only color of windows tells you it is apartments part (green windows), or mansion (dark blue/ brown).
We stayed in the apartments part. I loved it. Big rooms, we got 2 bedrooms apartment, even if paid for 1 bedroom - great surprise... Bathroom with bath, big and OK really. In the kitchen you have all what may be needed. Big big terrace where we had often the lunch. Lovely, with pool view and ocean view as well...
The position of complex is very central, just across the street is main square, with restaurants, bars, open craft market once per week (you may buy there souvenirs)... But generally Costa Teguise is very peaceful place, without real disco clubs or so - so, being centrally located Nazareth is still super quiet.
Downstairs is also supermarket.
To both beaches you have to walk 5-10 minutes, but it isn't a pain, really...
Food in hotel is really ok, very good in fact - but repeatable, so after 2 weeks we were tired with it really. I would prefer to stay there without any meals in hotel restaurant, as 2 minutes from complex are 10 or 20 bars serving super breakfasts. But my travel agency had only HB in the offer, so we had meals there.
Even if you don't book meals, you still find fresh rolls of bread on your door every morning. Lovely, hey?
We stayed in February, and weather was like in paradise. +25 grades, sunny, without big winds...
I would return there surely! Loved this place, and Lanzarote is really super interesting place, a lot to see, great food, cheap car rent, great beaches... And Nazareth is perfect base for exploring the island.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank WarsawWarsaw
Reviewed October 4, 2011

4 adults in apartment 2302 - great location and quiet at night. In fact one night the security man asked people drinking on balcony of nearby apartment to keep the noise down - and they did! Apartments are not brand new and are getting "tired" but were kept spotlessly clean with clean towels 3 times in the 1 week of stay. Wine on arrival and fresh rolls each day were a nice gesture.
If staying room only, you must try Browns delicatessan which is about 50 yards away (leaflets on reception) or the buffet breakfast in the restaurant for 4 euros.
Numerous bars and restaurants within easy walking distance - you will be spoilt for choice. Chinese buffets are really cheap but food is not always warm and is left standing - it may be better to get there early.
Don't be tempted to buy electrical goods - there are loads of fakes about.
Overall verdict - great apartments in great resort.

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool next to the restaurant are furthest from the road and were quieter - but noise...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Dave B
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Stayed here last year with my 13yro daughter and fell in the love with the place,my daughter and I stayed in the apartments near the bar pool room 2524 and it was really quiet and a joy to stay in.The staff I did see were amazing especially Martin (see you soon) and Jess (sorry you left),nothing was too much trouble at all.
I did not have any dealings with the rest of the staff because I had no reason to approach them except to say hola!.
I am returning next week with my husband and this time have booked an apartment near the big pool as I think they look amazing!!.Hopefully I will get one of the apartments I have my eye on :).
I would and already have recommended this place to others.
See you next week Nazaret x

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Valfa12
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We stayed as a family of 3 for 2 weeks, been to costa teguise 5 times now, first time at nazaret. Great apartments, spacious, clean, well equiped, clean towels every other day and bedding every 4 days, free bread every day, close to everything, beach, restaurants, shops, etc. Directions to apartment on arrival could have been better, just pointed in direction of 20 or so apartments, when you have a knee strapped up with torn ligaments you don't want to be wandering around looking for a door number in the dark! Only downside was our apartment backed onto a side street with VERY noisy bars, often until 3 or 4am, so we lost alot of sleep when I was supposed to be resting my injured knee. Would probably stay elsewhere in future because of the noise.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank nicci72
Reviewed August 6, 2011

First time I’m having a little moan about where I have stayed, they are only little things
Been to how many times to Costa Teguise always stayed at the oasis lanz apartments which was fully booked as we was doing a last minute get away
The positives first: the location of the apartments you cannot fault right in the centre 10 min walk to the little beach, 5 mins to the big beach, 30 seconds to the square for drinks, food, music and market spar right next door to get your bits a pieces
Accommodation basic, spacious clean, quiet, grounds were clean, pools the one buy reception was very small but lots of children was enjoying it was a bit small and old looking for me not many sun loungers was not getting up early to put a towel on like everyone else, we used the hotels pool a bigger pool more child friendly always sun loungers available, we was always down the beach
My moan little and stupid to some people but I have a five year old daughter.
Its was more nothing was done about it when we let the receptionist know
Living room chair was broken you sat on it you fell on the floor, no shower curtain so floor was flooded after shower (yes put extra towels on floor) ironing board no iron, lots of light bulbs missing, one of the sockets was hanging off wall so loose wires (not good with a little one)
Our parents room was perfect had all the stuff we was missing and nothing broken, the boiler did breakdown and blow the electrics but got fixed by the end of the day
I would use again again if my first choice is booked

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family