We stayed at the Playaverde Hotel. It was the first time we went on a holiday abroad together after much of the Mrs nagging. The food and hotel deserved its 3 star rating. We chose the bed and breakfast option as we like to eat out, but mainly because we are stingy. The pool was very cold but refreshing in the hot weather. The jacuzzi was lovely and warm and was very romantic. There were no entertainment during the day. However, we were thrilled when we found out there were a couple of bingo nights at the hotel where the Mrs won a free cocktail and got slightly tipsy afterwards!
The location of the hotel is not ideal for those who don't like a long walk to the beach especially in the heat. The Mr booked the hotel and he never heard the end of it. The hotel is about 20 minutes walk to the nearest beach, bars and very nice restaurants. Unfortunately, the long walk affected the Mr who suffered from a sunburned scalp during the walks which ruined his handsome looks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise