We had a lovely stay here for a week, we went all inclusive and couldn't ask for more. It was a bit of a walk to the beach so we just ended up getting taxis especially when you have little ones. I think they should have a policy on sun beds because people left towels out from early hours in the morning till 7pm when they have been out all day. But overall experience was great would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise