First holiday in 7 years book this one early paid 1750 all inclusive 10 days. not bad hotel. no entertainment in the day for kids the hotel was empty of guest no good entertainment to speak of at night had to go out every night extra money we had to spend eg 70 euro .food all right but some of it could have been hotter staff nice hotel clean pool great lots of slides my daughter loved it .the older one was bored nothing for teenagers good for kids under 7 hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise