I'm writing this review on our last day in this superb apart-hotel. The complex functions as a superbly equipped hotel but instead of typical rows of apartment blocks, the self contained apartments are of a linked Bungalow style that grace the well maintained grounds and pool area.
The apartments and entire hotel was found to be spotless and clean with everything one could need for either board basis or self catering. The maid service is excellent and the rooms are spacious and bright though simplistic in decor.
The real fun however starts outside around the pool and pool bar area, where there are numerous sunbeds, pristine clear pool water, surrounded by well manicured gardens and enchanting staff of the highest caliber.
During our stay there were very few children and the site felt just like a four star country club. There was no rowdy music, no rowdy tenants and a lovely calm quality feel that one can only dream off. At times we felt like we were on a far away resort in the Caribbean, surrounded by palms and lapping waves.
Also present were many repeat booking holiday makers who return here year after year to escape the winter back home and we always consider this to be a sign of an excellent hotel.
We have stayed at many Hotels in Fuerteventura during our winter escape and this is the 2nd hotel we have visited in Lanzarote. We can honestly say that this hotel is by far the best we have stayed in to date.
We had also seen many reviews at different Hotels in the Canaries stating that the food was cold or the choice was poor, almost as though this was endemic to canarian hospitality.
This was NOT the case with Santa Rosa, we always found the food to be piping hot, well cooked and with a great selection. The waiter service was also top quality making our stay here just perfect.
We (2) paid just under £400 for one week half board and we can honestly recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.
Just a note, the Hotel is a short 10min stroll to the main beach, which we found to be a pleasurable and easy stroll.
Finally, the Hotel provides FREE high speed internet via WIFI. (Other hotels have charged us up to 3 euro and hour! )
BBC2 and Central TV was also free in our rooms amongst others such as RTL & Disney Channel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise