My partner and I stayed at the Santa Rosa for one week in March. On arrival we were really pleased with the external appearance and location. However, after a quick check in we were disappointed with our accommodation. We were in a 2 bedroom apartment which were extremely dark and no natural light. In one of the rooms the bed was pushed up so close to the wardrobe it would have been impossible to use it. There was no draw space at all. The back of the apartment where the bedrooms were also smelt damp. The overall facilities were just adequate but everything was very dated which gave the apartment a dirty feel although they were cleaned. They could be great with some decor refurbishment and investment. The main living and kitchen area was fine wi a lovely patio that got the sun most of the day. The bathroom was basic but functional although again chips in the bath and stains. Our apartment was cleaned twice in five days with towel changes. In terms of location it was great. A five minute walk to a lovely beach. Lots of places to eat. For a treat we would recommend Villa Toledo which is on a high terrace at the beach Playa Bastian. Ask for a table at the window and you have a 360 open view of the ocean. We ate early and saw the sunset from here which was beautiful. Great quality food. We were pleased we only had a five day break as not sure we would have wanted to stay for longer. As we like to stay in some evenings we generally book somewhere based on accommodation and sadly were disappointed. Because of this we would not return. If you are looking for basic average accommodation then fine and whilst we don't have children we could see that the resort offered great entertainment for them. As a couple just for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise