Just come back from these apartments, which were spotlessly clean, but the furniture is old and basic. We did not use the cooker or microwave, we ate out all the time. We booked this 1 bed apartment , including breakfast. We were not disappointed with the breakfast, for 3 stars, the food was varied, cooked fresh and delicious. There was many things to choose from, hot or cold. The bacon was very tasty.
The apartments are really spacious, but only one big wardrobe for all your clothes in the bedroom, we could have done with a few more drawers. The towels were changed regularly, as was the bedding.
I only had one gripe, there was no air conditioning in the apartment, so I had to hire a fan for the 2 weeks, costing 30 euros. I hired a hair dryer and also hired the safe in the bedroom. I loved the staff in reception, maids, breakfast waiters, they were all very polite and would do anything you asked them.
The pool was cleaned every day, but the sunbeds were really uncomfortable, they would be better replacing some of them as they are old and worn. Not many 'brollys' round the pool, people were putting towels under them at 8 in the morning, so if you need a shade, you have to get up early to claim one. The pool bar was good, with happy hour 4 till 6pm every day.
There is a small supermarket nearby, where you can get everything you need for your holiday. A cash machine is over the road, which was very handy.
There is a variety of bars around the area. Try the Hollywood Bar for a really tasty steak, the Cavern is a great bar with entertainment every night, we had a Sunday lunch here and it was one of the best we have had anywhere, real beef! Dickens Bar has the big tv's for all the sport. Also the curry house next door but one to the Cavern was very good.
We went up to the town and there are lots of bars and restaurants there in a big square. Many steakhouses too, the Lighthouse was really good, where we saw an Elvis tribute artist along with his mate, Dean Martin! Was fun.
We would go to Costa Teguise again and to Santa Rosa, even though I would have to hire a fan again, I couldn't stay there without one, the rooms were too hot for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise