My partner and I and 5 year old daughter stayed here from 29th September to 13th October and had a fantastic time .We were allocated room 1100 which is in the apartment block.The room was spacious and had everything you needed for a self catering holiday. Although it overlooked the road we didn't mind at all, but looking over the balcony we noticed a big digger with a kango attached to it. It wasn't until the Monday at 9.00 am we realized the full force of it. The whole apartment block was shaking due to the force of the vibrations.I went to reception and they couldn't have been more helpful and offered us a 2 bed bungalow. So off we went and moved to number 1073 which was more than adequate for the three off us. Ok you had to unplug the microwave if you wanted to use the kettle but we didn't intend to use the microwave anyway. The grounds are spotless and the pool area is fantastic. The pool is salt water and it may seem a little cold when you first get in, but when it is 30 degrees plus who wants to get into a warm pool. The pool bar is good value 2 euros for a large beer and it's happy hour between 4-6 pm which is buy one get one free. Mario the barman in the hotel Bar La Luna is great fun and certainly knows his job!! Rosemary who does all the entertainment is fantastic and my daughter loved her as she does mini club everyday between 11-1 pm.The evening entertainment is low key mini disco for the kids at 8:30 pm. After that it could be a variety of things like bingo where you can win free cocktails or a quiz, reptile show, parrot show and magic show which is great!! We decided to go half board for our last four days and all i can say is its great value 72 euros for three of us, the breakfast is fantastic ranging from fresh fruit to a full english or a continental breakfast. The evening meals are just as good, all freshly cooked and something for everybody. They also have themed nights like Mexican, Chinese and Italian. There are plenty of bars and restaurants right outside the apartments which offer great value. We ate at The Crown, The Cavern, Steptoes and Sausalito which is fantastic!!.Overall i would recommend the Santa Rosa to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise