Oasis Lanz Beach Mate
$126
$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
$183
$110
  • Restaurant
Melia Salinas - Adults recommended(Costa Teguise)
$154
$138
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Lanzarote Playa(Costa Teguise)
$177
BlueBay Lanzarote(Costa Teguise)
$128
$123
  • Breakfast included
Sands Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
$66
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,225 results
All reviewsheated poolself cateringbars and restaurantscentral locationfantastic locationtwo bedroom apartmentcoffee makerground floorbad reviewsa bit tiredplenty of sunbedsreception staff aregreat holidaysea frontenglish channelsevery other daymost nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went to Oasis Lanz with mixed feeling.s but i have to say i was surprised when we got to Oasis Lanz. The apartment room 212 was clean and was just right for us (being 2 adults). My only concearn was we couldnt see the pool area as the tree.s branches was obstructing our veiw.The pool area was great for families and for us we didnt go to the heated pool near the club house which i have to say was beautifully adorned and had a very morrocan style feel to it. The breakfast was ok not much to have and was on a little pricey side. but i have to say that i will at sometime go back to Oasis Lanz at somepoint in the near future,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

How do Spanish resorts get away with it. If this were the UK the building would be shut by the health agencies. Very dirty apartments, outdated appearance, full of ants and cockroaches. The management however, are in the process of refurbishment, albeit at the expense of people who are foolish enough to part with hard earned cash for a holiday deal which provides recapitalisation for the owners.

Room Tip: Avoid like the plague. Visitors from Ireland take note. Thompson charge an incredible amount for this holiday, we really have no option. But I could get a five star apartment in the south of France for the same price I paid for this holiday.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed June 18, 2013

receptionist on arrival rude and unhelpful - room shabby and dirty - no mattress cover on bed had to ask numerous times to rectify this and change sheets - i was told that sheets were changed 1 in 14 days !! towels i had to ask for clean ones - part of grand holidays - grand nothing we were not even offered upgrade - the only positive is that it is near to the beaches and restaurants - the galeon restaurant is a must for fish baked in salt - excellent service too

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paula T
Reviewed June 3, 2013

better than we thought it would be. had the most amazing apartment really nice bathroom/kitchen etc. staff were all very friendly and helpful. pool was ideal for us as a family, although not as warm as would have liked. entertainment (only saw a lady singing)plus bbq was really good, the kids loved it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank tracey p
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I've decided to wade into these reviews due to the outrageous comments made by the management of the Oasis Lanz on Tripadvisor.

Firstly, let me say that me and my family love Costa Teguise. We've been travelling there since 2000 and have notched up probably 20 odd visits.

We used to stop at the Oasis Lanz, up until about 2007 it was one of the best places in the resort. It was my kids favourite. We noticed it go downhill and it was in desperate need of some TLC back then.

We moved on to the Santa Rosa and we still visit there's few times a year. It's easy to justify why it's so high up in the reviews.

Last May 2012, we couldn't get into Santa Rosa, so we booked a week at Oasis Lanz and I can truthfully say that I completely concur with all the negative reviews left on Tripadvisor.

The apartments are tatty, dirty, sheets torn and never changed, towels scruffy and never replaced and cleaning none existent.

The reason that I felt I had to comment is the various replies left on here by the Oasis Lanz. Even if it is self catering, you can not justify the lack of cleaning or the lack of clean linen or towels by saying that that is a self catering holiday.

Oasis Lanz's comments are ludicrous and I strongly suggest that they look to the Santa Rosa model of self catering where towels and bedding ate changed every couple of days and the apartments are cleaned DAILY! The public areas including all the paths are cleaned and mopped regularly too.

Maybe if the Oasis Lanz was more like Santa Rosa it would rapidly clime up the ratings and return to its former glory. Until then I would give the place a massive wide berth and spend your hard earned cash (just a few quid more) on a better quality base to enjoy the delights of Costa Teguise.

To the person from Oasis Lanz who is posting replies on here I would urge them to pick up a mop instead of a keyboard as that would be more useful in helping to put the grand into Grand Holidays.

Thanks.

PS, you don't get hassled by annoying sales people at Santa Rosa either. Frankly why the management at Oasis Lanz thinks that people would purchase a unit here is bizarre - we all have eyes you know!

• Stayed: July 2012