Returned a couple of weeks ago after 2 weeks here. Overall holiday was value for money, We had room in block 3 top floor - room was clean and maid service 5 times a week, towels changed 3 of those. Food was plentiful and refilled regularly, a good selection although after 2 weeks got a bit repetitive. Generally hotel was Ok,
Couple of gripes..when it rains you cannot get into the show bar without getting wet due to no guttering and the toilets for the show bar are outside so if you go to the loo you get wet going out and coming back in again, plus there is no where under cover to have a smoke. Entertainment is very Hi De hi and not very well done!
Rum (and Coke) in showbar was awful we bought our own bottles to drink..
The day we arrived we went to the room and found there was no electricity so went to reception - Alex immediately accused me of having put a hair dryer or kettle on! We hadn't even started to unpack. This was actually fixed after about 30 minutes. later in the holiday after a morning out and about (lovely resort) we retruned to the room to find the safe open, everything was still there, so i closed it only to find 10 mins later it had opened itself again. Went to complain to reception who informed me we hadn't paid for a safe, so had to go back to room to get the receipt for the hire of the safe. the receptionist rang the safe company and they sent an engineer This all took around an hour to sort out with reception followed by another 45 mins wait for the engineer.
Staff were great (except reception),
Opinion overall - Good value for money, Good location, Good food. Nice Resort.
Would I go back to this hotel - No
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Ficus is located on the beautiful island Lanzarote and is the perfect decision for a good value holiday. The sandy beach is 500 m away from the smartline Ficus and the city center of Cosat Teguise is around 300 m away. On the island are all towns easy to reach. During all meals, the smartline Ficus prepare a buffet with national and international cuisine. The smartline ice box is daily for two hours available with fruits and ice cream. Moreover, you can enjoy local spirits and soft drinks. The smartline Ficus offers many different activities. You can choose between aerobic courses or table tennis and many other activities. Furthermore, you have the possibility to play volleyball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your smartline Ficus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ficus Costa Teguise
- Ficus Hotel Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote Ficus
- Ficus Hotel Lanzarote
- Ficus Lanzarote
- Smartline Ficus Lanzarote/Costa Teguise