We booked the holiday through a travel agent, neither of us had been to Lanzarote before and we were looking for a relaxing break in the sun.
After reading the reviews on the hotel i was really anxious and worried about where we were staying but we had absolutely nothing to complain about. The room was cleaned on a daily basis and the sea view balcony was amazing especially the sunrise and sunset. There were no cockroaches in our room at all.
The pool although cold was perfect for sunbathing by and we had no problem getting a sunbed any time of the time. We spent the majority of the time on a small man made beach just down the road from the hotel which was beautiful and the water was unbelievably clear.
The volcano tour and wine tasting excursion was fun and the market on the Sunday was excellent - best place for picking up gifts to bring home.
We found lots of lovely restaurants but would definately recommend El Patio - the lemon sole was out of this world.
We were looking for a relaxing break for a young couple and that's exactly what we got. And for the price i don't see how anyone can complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located just on "Las Cucharas" beach in Costa Teguise. Their spacious gardens and leisure areas are perfect for a family holiday full of sun and beach fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotetur Puerto Tahiche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Puerto Tahiche Hotel Costa Teguise
- Puerto Tahiche Lanzarote
- Hotetur Puerto Tahiche Lanzarote/Costa Teguise