In common with others our party Myself, My wife, Mother-in-Law, Daughter & Grandaughter in 3 rooms (thank God), were slightly worried by some reviews & like many others we had a great time. The rooms did need updating but we only slept in them so you dont notice when your eyes are shut. We were AI and ate in the restaurant for every meal apart from taking a huge picnic to the Water Park (great fun). No problems with the food, tried to find 'bland' (prev reviews) no luck, I did find lots to choose from at every meal & was never disappointed with my choice. The drinks as expected are 'local' labels, but brand leaders are available to purchase.
Two great beaches the smaller one as per prev tip is great for snorkelling
The staff worked there socks off inc. the entertainment staff. We would and are going back next year about the same time.
ONE BIG TIP
Airport to Hotel 2 taxis for us total cost inc tip 38 euro
we booked at Last Minute (not the famous one), which is round the corner from the hotel a mini-bus transfer back @ 20 Euro
You can book excursions with them too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located just on "Las Cucharas" beach in Costa Teguise. Their spacious gardens and leisure areas are perfect for a family holiday full of sun and beach fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotetur Puerto Tahiche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Puerto Tahiche Hotel Costa Teguise
- Puerto Tahiche Lanzarote
- Hotetur Puerto Tahiche Lanzarote/Costa Teguise