I enjoyed a four night stay in late November, and chose this hotel on the grounds of having an indoor pool & extensive gym facilities, just in case the weather was poor. Before travelling friends told me that Costa Teguise was not one of the best places to stay on the island, and I have to agree. However, I found the hotel excellent. Friendly staff in all departments, a large 'suite' with fully equipped kitchen, comfy bed and very clean. On a half board basis I thought the food more than adequate. Breakfast was served until mid morning, and dinner until 22:00. No complaints whatsoever, and no need to dine out. Free (slow) wifi in reception, an in room safe at nominal cost, 2 flat screen TVs if that floats your boat, and a large balcony. The immediate area was not very pretty, but is not a reflection on the hotel.
The extensive gym, pool & sauna facilities cost 12 euros a day, probably more in peak season, but represented good value for money, and strangely I saw very few hotel guests using the pool. Mainly locals who were members. I have already booked to return for another 5 days later this month...I could not find any other hotels on Lanzarote which offered such a good mix of food & facilities for the money. There are much larger hotels, closer to a beach and with nicer sea views, but that is reflected in their price. VitalClass suits me perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise