My partner and I stayed for a week here at the end of July, start of February. The hotel was very good. On arrival we were greeted with fresh orange, and it was around 11pm when we got there, but they had plated up dinner for us for when we got there which was nice.
We were on the top floor, not too good if your scared of heights. As the shape of the pathway/walkways can take your breath away a little.
The room was very spacious and clean. The best beds we have ever slept in and had the best weeks sleep in ages.
In the day there wasn't many people around the pool a maximum of 8 people, which we didn't mind as we went there just to chill and relax, but it did lack that bit of atmosphere.
The health and fitness facilities were excellent, both my partner and I are both into the gym, and were quite happy to use the facilities I think the gym was 6euros to use.
The location wasn't great if you walk left out the hotel take first right and then left at the bottom, it will take you to the nearest supermarket (10/15 walk) and a few bars shops etc. There is a beach which you can reach by taking a shortcut through cactus garden, but the beach isn't great and is prob 30 mins walk about. However if you follow the front round you will come to a better beach which is 40 mins walk and that is where most the shops bars are.
The staff in the hotel are very friendly, but the pool bar lacks staff and end up waiting a while to be served.
My partner and I went on sand buggies tour, 3 hours, which was really good, I suggest this.
Overall a great time and definatley will return there again for a relaxing break. Just wished we had booked longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vitalclass Lanzarote is a newly remodeled and retrofitted Resort with the latest technology, is fully oriented Sport, Health, Beauty and Wellness. It is unique in the island, offers the possibility to prepare for competitions both high performance and subsequent recovery or simply to enjoy a different vacation. The location is unbeatable, as good weather prevails throughout the year.In addition, Vitalclass Lanzarote has aspring climate all year round, that becomes a big advantage against other destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellnes Hotel Costa Teguise
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport And Wellnes Resort
- Las Marinas Hotel
- Las Marinas Club Resort Lanzarote
- Marinas Club Lanzarote
- Vitalclass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort Costa Teguise