Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.com$77
Expedia.com$74
travelup.com$97
2,886 results
All reviews serenity area self catering serenity apartments sports bar next door serenity bar minute walk pool area every other day relaxing holiday a ground floor apartment plenty of sunbeds no air con sun loungers half board bed and breakfast peace and quiet the main square
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2020

This was a inexpensive four night holiday for some sunshine and a quiet relaxing break. The hotel was excellent. We had an Serenity apartment, with all the amenities you would expect in 4star hotel. The room service was second to none, everyday the apartment was thoroughly cleaned.
We were on a B & B basis and the food was plentiful and very fresh.
I would thoroughly recommend this place if you were looking for peace and quiet.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank sallyt870
FellowTraveler505542, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Club Siroco Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Dear @sally t,
I read your feedback over and over again. Thank you so much for your comments.
We will be happy to welcome you back soon.
Greetings from your Siroco Family.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2020 via mobile

Did not want to leave
Loved every minute of our stay. We were self catering and I cooked 5 times a week and ate out twice a week. Despite not having a cooker and only having two cooking rings we managed to cook some lovely meals.
TV very good with BBC channels, ITV, Sky news, American news channels, Bein sports in English which showed premier league football matches plus some Spanish channels which showed American programmes in English with Spanish subtitles. Also channels in German and French. Good choice.
Serenity area is great, lots of seating area round a lovely pool. Plenty of room on terrace of ground floor apartment.
Walk in shower with plenty of hot water, hairdryer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and microwave. Very comfortable beds and very quiet at night. Lots of storage space.
Biosphere bar in Serenity area which had 2 for 1 happy hour 5-6 pm.
Main part of Hotel has a restaurant where you can have breakfast and buffet dinner. Lunch available in bar area. Activities in the daytime and entertainment at night. Have tennis court and crazy golf too.
Staff are fabulous. So friendly, helpful and hard working. Special thanks to Victoria, Soraida and Jorge.
Everywhere so clean and tidy. Nice gardens and loved the quotations scattered around the walls.
Bus terminus just up the road opposite Melia Salinas hotel so no problem getting on the bus.
We shall return.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank suzanneandpeter
FellowTraveler505542, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Club Siroco Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Dear @suzanneandpeter,
I can not express my gratitude enough for your amazing review.
Thank you for trusting in our hotel with your holiday. I am so glad you enjoyed your 5 weeks here in our beautiful Serenity Area.
Our team will be beyond excited to hear your kind words.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

Welcomed with a smile by Alex who turned out to most helpful during our stay. Clean rooms but uncomfortable bed. No air con, so glad it wasn't summer.
Breakfast was nice and catered for all. Not far to walk into town or the rocky seafront.
Thanks Alex you are a star

1  Thank Pauly1211
FellowTraveler505542, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Club Siroco Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Hi @Pauly1211,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Club Siroco & Serenity.
It makes me really proud when our clients appreciate our team. Alex will be so happy to hear your kind words.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2020

Just got back from this hotel and me and my husband loved it. We stayed in the serenity side and I honestly could not fault a thing. It was a lovely place and clean throughout.
Previous reviews from other guests have said it was deathly quiet and had no atmosphere. Me and my husband (both in our early 30's) are not shy of a party or good atmosphere but I think this place does have a good atmosphere plus you can hear the water from the fountains into the pool which is nice back ground noise. The water fountains also drown out any of the nearby building work although I did hear it from our room on the last day about 8:30am! Only that one time though.
The cleaner for our room was brilliant, she came every day and changed the towels etc and the room smelled lovely, we never had to ask for anything, never had such good cleaning service in a hotel before.
All the staff where lovely and the bar staff in the day were all so friendly (didn't go to the bar at night so cant comment on that or the entertainment).
The location is great. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the main restaurants and bars and the cute square and there was another little square down by the beach about 5 minutes away with cute bars and restaurants (a bit quieter). Loads of shops/supermarkets/bars nearby. We knew what bars to go to if we wanted a mad night too (Jesters).
The food at the pool bar was basic but great Pizzas/Burgers etc and the breakfast buffet was amazing. So much choice full English/continental/cereal/fruit/churros (everything) and I did not expect that! And the greeting man in the breakfast room was lovely.
I was worried about what the weather would be like as I had never been to Lanzarote before and some reviews said Jan was cold! It was lovely and around 25 in the day but a bit cool at night so I came prepared with bed socks and jackets. It seemed to get hotter each day though so we didn't need to worry!
If you like a good band there is a bar called Decades by the square which has a fab band on a few nights a week.
We were probably one of the youngest couples there and the hotel itself was quiet of a night but there is loads nearby.
The room was also one of the nicest I have been in in Europe it was gorgeous with a lovely pool view balcony and a hammock.
I would definitely return to this hotel and would recommend to anyone with no children!
Thanks loads :)

3  Thank Natalie E
FellowTraveler505542, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Club Siroco Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2020

Hello @Natalie E,
Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
And thank you for trusting in Club Siroco & Serenity for your holiday. I’ll make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. They will be happy to hear from you.
And I must agree, our Serenity Area is the best for a relaxing break.

Reviewed January 28, 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a short winter sun break in the standard accommodation. We weren't too sure what to expect after reading mixed reviews about the standard rooms but found ours to be well appointed, clean and big, with a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. We enjoyed a swim in the heated pool, played ping pong and had fun with the crazy golf. Only watched the entertainment one night which was so awful it was nearly good. The buffet food for breakfast and dinner was plentiful and well stocked with a decent choice. The highlight of our stay though was watching the crowd congregate outside the dining area at 6.30pm. They were almost pawing at the doors in anticipation and my husband dubbed them the "Living Unfed"! Good hotel overall and would recommend.

4  Thank 516emmam
FellowTraveler505542, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Club Siroco Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2020

Hola @Emma M,
it was our pleasure to be part of your ¨winter sun break¨.
I am really glad you´ve tryed the pool, the ping pong and our crazy golf and liked it.
We all will be happy to see you again in the near future.