“Steady relaxed holiday”

Hotel Club Siroco Only Adults
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Costa Teguise
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Don't no why people moan on hear about this hotel ok the food wasn't the best but they tried there best the staff were great especially marco who tried so hard to keep the kids happy and to say he was by his self he did a great job.the rooms are basic but u can upgrade for 15 euros a day which doesn't break the bank I went with the wife n 2 kids n really tell me who spends all there time in a hotel anyway,I would go again

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank jonny1706

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We arrived at the apartments late in the evening and was given the option to use the dining lounge or have food delivered to our room, we chose the latter. Within 15mins, we had salad, fruits, breads, cooked meats and ice cold water, which we thought was a lovely touch.

We thought the food was lovely, towards the end of the second week it did get repetitive, but I've been on all inclusive holidays before and its been the same everywhere. There was a great choice of soups, meats, fish, salad, rice, breads, potatoes etc, to be fair the desserts were the same every night but the choices available which were cakes, fresh fruit, yogurts, ice cream and mousse were really nice, and there was a choice of salad, sandwiches, burgers and hotdogs throughout the day, which were also really nice.

Our apartment had 2 bedrooms so we had no complaints over space, there was loads of room for the 4 of us. Our room was cleaned around 4 times a week, the sheets and towels were changed every time, but this is because we knew to throw our laundry on the floor so the maids knew to change them. As far as having creepy crawlies - we were on the 2nd floor so we had none, but then we didn't leave bits of open food out either so this may have helped.

The staff were AMAZING! Really helpful, nothing was too much. Blasa, Ahmed, Marco & Adam were fabulous......if I was to be really picky, I'd say that we did have to wait a short while at the bar through the day, but this is due to the staff being so busy and hard working, not because they were sat around doing nothing.

The entertainment through the day was ok, my son is 12 and there wasn't very much for him to do, but then the holiday is what you make. We went out a lot, not because of the hotel, but purely because we wanted to see the island we'd visited, and in all fairness, my son would have been bored anywhere his friends were not, and we did take him during the term time so didn't expect there to be many children his age, but again I think this would have been the same anywhere.
We only stayed in to see some of the evenings entertainment (again, because we wanted to see more of the island) but the acts we did see which were the drag act (clean, family orientated comedy) the magician who was fabulous (I know this because he made one of my rings disappear - and come back!) the quiz night - a little too easy, but we had a laugh and the African boys who could bend they're bodies in ways that made my eyes water. but again, a good, clean, family orientated act.

All in all, we would definitely stay here again, possibly during the school holidays for the sake of my son.I firmly believe that your holiday is what you make it, and we did, we met some amazing friends whilst staying here and had a ball, for a budget holiday, you cant get much better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank MrsG0308
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here with the family in September for a week, was really worried after reading all the bad reviews but iv'e learned a lesson to not listen to wingers! The only negative I could say about this place is that the beds were a little too hard but that's it.
Apartments were spacious and very clean, we had a garden view with the quieter pool which I preferred. Maid service was excellent and very trustworthy, came back to even find my clothes had been folded and items placed neatly on the bed :) Apartments are not far from town, just a nice little stroll away. Can't comment on the food as we were self catering which I'm glad as food/drink is very cheap in Costa Teguise, even had money left over most days.
Would definately stay here again. Thank you Club Siroco :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank satcgirl2011
Reviewed October 11, 2012

the staff here were fantastic,there are 2 parts to this hotel has it is being upgraded,so if you book a standard room then that is what you get,but the are spacious,clean,and have all cooking and storage you need.the 2nd part are premier rooms which are rooms done to a very good standard so please remember this when booking,we had a standard which we always pick but some people where exspecting a premier room for a standard cost which is silly.blasa who does the bar and serves in restraunt on different shifts was a very cheerful lady and always had a smile,thanks for a brilliant stay..............

Room Tip: if you want a premier room then make sure the price you paying includes one,there is 3flights of sta...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank clarky2005
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here for two weeks got told it had loads to accommodate my kids both 10 and 2 but was rubbish pool ok but dirty! Cleaned once daily. Nothing for my kids to do they was bord luckily it's cheap on the bus to del Carmen to occupy my kids, night it had some rubbish drag act all 14 nights off my stay! Food was pricey 8 euro for a burger with NO chips included very expensive as u could get a buffet for 4 euro outa hotel!!! Apartments were mucky cleaned every 3 days but not on a weekend! They cleaners were mucky only moped that's about it! Not good when u have kids! Crawling with ants ant cockroaches! My other child had to sleep on a sofa this was a joke as I payed adult price same as us and my two year old was giving a rubbish cot even tho I don't ask for one as he's out of them!! No hot water!! Oh and on the last day out flight was a late night so for that last day we either had to pay 50 euro to keep are room or we was given a pokey dirty falling apart room to wash n clean in for 30 mins!!! Disgusting! I took this all on the chin as this was my first holiday away n wasn't going to spoil it!! I shall not be returning I wouldn't let a dog stop here! The weather in July is breezy too had to wear trousers and cardi at night not my kinda holiday as was warmer in the uk at home!!! Overall stay 2/5 BIG problem fag ends on top of kitchen cupboards I asked for a no smoking room as I disagree with it all

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Michaela12390
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Just back from a week at Club Siroco, went all inc. The food was good quality, the choice was limited but there were different dishes every night and they was always something good. The rooms are actually apartments which was a bonus, fridge, kettle etc was useful. We didn't stay for the evening entertainment, there are lots of good bars near the beach, the quiz nights in the Dolphin were good fun and the live music in the Inn Place was amazing. The resort was quiet and there was not much for teens, but if you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a quiet resort about 20 mins from a lovely beach then this is a good choice. The Sports bar next to the hotel good for food and a good atmosphere in the evening, The staff were lovely and friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms in Siroco 2 face the quieter pool
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank AngieER
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel is really great value for money. I went for a week with a group of friends and we had a really lovely relaxing week. The hotel is really clean and well looked after. There are two pools and the hotel is just 5 minutes walk from a lovely sandy beach. The town is a 15 minute walk with lots of bars and restaurants. But above all the food was amazing. We went for all inclusive and there was excellent choice and a lot of variety. The staff were really friendly and always happy to help. They helped us to organise trips to the water park and for me to go scuba diving. Excellent place for relaxing in the sunshine!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
#7 of 38 in Costa Teguise
Hesperia Lanzarote
Hesperia Lanzarote
#2 of 4 in Puerto Calero

Been to Hotel Club Siroco Only Adults? Share your experiences!