Stayed at the apartments in the first week of July with my husband and 6 year old son booked through Globespan.
Lovely basic apartments, not to forget UK 3 star rating is different from Spanish. Full cooking facilities microwave, full cooker (bit slow) big fridge.
Didn’t think the chambermaids were anything to go by but not to forget it is a self catering apartment, sweeping brush & mop in cupboard.
Good location around 10 min walk from the beach bars & restaurants. Lovely food at reasonable prices main meal between 8-11 Euro, steak Diana between 14-15, lots of breakfast cafes by the beach offering English breakfast for 2.50 Euro, polite restaurant hosts not your usual forceful sales to get you in to the restaurants, even the looky lookies were ok, simple no thank you done it.
Reception staff at the apartments lovely, the pub was quite expensive at 2.80 Euro a pint and 4 Euro Smirnoff Ice, elsewhere within the resort 1.50-2 Euro pint
No cockroaches, couple within the complex at night but none in the apartment. Jennifer (entertainer) was lovely organised pool activities and run the evening entertainment, disco, bingo, reptile show… Everyone goes out their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome, lovely resort
If not sure about the rough waters of Playa Las Cucharas try Playa Del Jeblillo just round the corner as it’s sheltered from the waves and much calmer for the kids, water crystal clear, will include a photo with this review
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Teguisol is situated in a privileged area in Costa Teguise enjoying an exceptional climate and location and our agency offers our clients every possible comfort for their staying. Situated at only 500 m from the sea (Los Charcos beach) and at only a few minutes' walk from the center of Costa Teguise with its shops and restaurants. All the properties have a very well-designed interior space, they are fully equipped, some provide WIFI and satellite TV and you can enjoy the free WIFI access in the pool bar area. Our agency is located at the reception of the complex for any question you may have during your staying. Our professional team speaks different languages, it's very friendly and helpful. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Teguisol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvasa Teguisol Apartments Costa Teguise
- Solvasa Teguisol Apartments Hotel
- Club Teguisol Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise