Just back from 1 week all inclusive. Arrived and given the keys to our room, not impressed I had paid for a 1 bedroom apartment and was given a double bed with kitchen in the cupboard. Went straight to reception and was told they were all the same price and they couldn't see the problem, after insisting on them reviewing the problem I was given a key to go and inspect another room. Well what a difference, just what I was expecting and also it was what I had paid for. So we now have a bedroom with twin beds, bathroom, lounge with bed settee and good size kitchen (no kettle or hair dryer), nice patio area and over looking the pool. Food OK, bar area OK, nothing special but then I didn't think it would be for the price we paid. Very near small sandy beach and shops and restaurants. There were quite a few sun loungers and we always got one even if we didn't go to the pool to the afternoon. Pool area very clean. We did have a leak in the bathroom and I went to reception to report it and maintenance were at the apartment before I got back. There were a few break in to apartment the 3rd day we were there, so always make sure the windows are locked. The staff worked VERY hard and really tried to keep on top of things but I did feel that sometimes to had to wait quite a long time to be served at the bar. 2 or 3 more staff wouldn't go amiss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote