Just returned after a four night break to this hotel. The hotel is in a beautiful location overlooking the sea and the beach.
People really need to do their homework about this hotel. Yes there are re-furbished rooms which are let through a German Agent and these guests pay an extra 30 euro per night for re-furbished rooms with sea view. These guests use the same pool, eat the same food and drink the same drinks although there is a gated chill out area for these guests only (code whilst we we there 2411) - but they have paid extra. This did not bother us as we also had a lovely chill out area too. I did my homework and e-mailed prior to arriving and was given a beautiful room overlooking the sea, pool and the chill-out area. The room was basic but served it's purpose for 4 nights - how long do you really spend in a room whilst on holiday. Some of the complaints on here are in my eyes unfounded - people book a cheap holiday and when they think somebody is getting better than them they complain. Some of the English guests were extremely rude and somewhat embarrassing during our stay here. Please treat people how you would like to be treated and maybe if you do have reason to complain the lovely staff here will help you more efficiently. We also found the hotel to be very clean. The cleaners cleaned all of the bar area, chill out area etc..... each morning from 8.00am and the pool was also cleaned every day whilst we we there. Maybe again the people complaining that they never saw this happen were sleeping off a hangover !!! My only complaint sunbeds very uncomfortable and you had to pay for a mattress.
We were on an AI Basis and to be honest we found the food to be fine. Good choice at breakfast and always meat and fish to choice from at lunch and dinner. Plenty of salad, bread, pasta, rice, chips, puddings. People who have said there is only burgers, pizza and hotdogs for dinner - this is not true - yes there is this choice but this is the snack choice and not your main lunch. As for people complaining they had food poisoning please rest assured I ate at the restaurant every day for four days and I was fine. I have had food poisoning once in my life and was in hospital for 5 days - these people with upset stomachs probably drank too much !!!! We also found the AI drinks to be ok - vodka was fine and my friend said the beer was good too - other people who we met said the wine was good as were the cocktails. Also available was water, tea and coffee. AI drinks finish at 10pm but the bar continues serving until midnight when you had to pay. The drinks are not expensive outside the hotel so we used to go out after dinner on an evening.
A few things you may want to know whether you are SC or AI. You have to hire all electrical items here i.e. kettle, toaster, microwave, fans so please take this into account when booking. We took a travel kettle even though we were AI for a morning cuppa. WiFi is available but you also have to pay for this but there are plenty of bars within walking distance where you can grab a drink and use their free WiFi.
All in all we had a great stay here and it was excellent value for money. I would gladly go back to this hotel. It is a shame that some people do not focus on positives rather than negatives - If you want The Ritz please pay for it :-)
Please contact me if you require any further information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote