recently returned from 5 days at the blue sea beach costa teguise and had a great time,
We were dropped off a short walk from the hotel and I was already anxious after reading the previous reviews but we soon realised there was nothing to worry about - the rooms were basic but clean, initially they had arranged for us to be on a ground floor but I requested a room on first floor as I was anxious about being on a ground floor as it was only my daughter and myself and they changed this straight away without question. easy check in, we were all inclusive so didn't require any appliances for the kitchen but people were complaining they didn't have any and had to pay extra but they were self catering and could upgrade to all inclusive for about 15 euros a day and you could spend that on a few drinks.
It was in an ideal location- short walk to the beach few pools no problem with sunbeds - there was a separate area a German company had bought but these were nearly all empty when we were there- we spent our day by the main pool near the beach which had a bar - the bar man did double up as a waiter in the restaurant but we didn't wait more than a few minutes - the cups were very small so we bought a packet of large plastic cups for 1.25 and used these as they were double the size so less trips to the bar. Drinks were same as everywhere we've been all inclusive-- local spirits etc
The Food was fine - always warm and could make a meal - lovely salads and desert were a little strange but ice cream and fruit available.
the only thing that was disappointing was there was no entertainment in the evenings - the pool bar closed at 9pm and the manhatten bar opened at 9 and all inclusive finished at 10pm. There was a bird show one night which started at 10.30 and lasted 20 minutes but nothing else not even a mini disco - it was in term time and there was not many kids there but it didn't appear to be geared for this even if there was more kids there but we met lovely people and had a few drinks before bed early.
we booked a boat trip which I would recommend = there's a small booking place just a few minutes walk they advise you which ones a best suited to what u want - we wanted one geared for kids and that's what we had- it was all inclusive catamaran which the staff dressed as pirates- made a fuss of the kids and gave them bandana's and some colouring - a treasure map, there was a free jet ski ride and snorkelling with a slide to get into the sea or steps if u prefer- take plenty of sun cream tho as it was particularly hot and the colouring was given when we stopped and the kids spent short time under the cover - great idea.
a few people we met went to the market and said it was worth a visit, and there were other trips available .There are a few shops around with the usual tat all within walking distance.
we had a great time and if I was looking for a few days in the future and the fights suited I would return as apart from no entertainment we couldn't fault it.
A few people complained of the odd cockroach - we didn't see any but your in the canaries so this is expected
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote