Firstly you cannot expect five star accommodation for the price you pay. The location was great, only a very short walk to the town centre and there is a back gate to the beach, but you have to walk a little further to get to the lovely sandy section. Because of this you could some time hear quite music in the distance. The rooms where very clean, as the maid came every day, and you can get fresh towels whenever you want by placing them in the bathtub, and the bed sheets were changed every other day. I personally found the beds comfortable, and we had an amazing balcony view. The only complaint on the room was that our bathtub wasn't the nicest.
The pools where cleaned daily, and there where almost enough sunbeds for everyone but its first come first serve. There were plenty of helpful staff, that were happy to help and gave useful information, The bars had a nice wide range of drinks, with plenty of friendly servers, despite the small size of the glasses. Overall the food was nice, but just some acquired taste, if not there are plenty of nearby restaurants. Very nice selection at breakfast, and the staff would even bring you you're drinks. Plenty of activities to do outside the hotel to, we went to the market and to the waterpark which was very good, but there is also things like golf, dolphin/whale watching, and swimming with sealions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is located in a privileged area of Costa Teguise, on the seafront, just off the beach surrounded by gardens, parks and close to the best shopping and facilities area. Costa Teguise is one of the main tourist areas of the island. It is a beautiful city that offers numerous sporting activities with golf course located between the volcanoes and the sea. The destination is also well known for its great beaches and water park. All the apartments are equipped with bathroom, balcony / terrace, equipped kitchen, safe, satellite TV. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach has an outdoor pool , sun terrace and pool bar. We also provide customers with the All Inclusive system , free bus service to the beaches and shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Costa Teguise
- Punta Jablillo Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach Lanzarote