We just arrived from a 14 day stay in Lanzarote. Family holiday with 2 kids (4+6). Galeon Playa is good value for money. Clean, very friendly staff and located in a great area of Cost Teguise.
We first got an apartment next to the swimming pool (block 7...noisy and dark), but were able to change for a great apartment (block 10 !!!) in a quiet location with view to the sea. Didn't stay much at the hotel during the day, but swimming pool area seems to be nice and clean. Similarly went only once to the buffet restaurant, since great bars and restaurant around Costa Teguise and the surrounding fishing villages (make sure you visit Arietta !). So not sure, why one needs these idiotic "All Inclusive Clubs" that really destroy the local business !
Costa Teguise is nice with great beaches, but would get boring after a few days, so we really recommend renting a car to drive around in Lanzarote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, next to the beach Jablillo and a few steps from the beach of Las Cucharas. We are an ideal family resort with 139 apartments and 35 wonderful new Junior Suites. At Galeón Playa, you will enjoy our pool, restaurant, children´s club and other attractions for adults and children. Visit us and enjoy your holidays in Lanzarote with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise