As usual you read reviews and go with trepidation but these apartments were excellent for the £186 per week we paid (in half term as well). The room was fairly basic (but I've been in a lot worse) but it was roomy, clean and the sun shone on the balcony nearly all day. We were self catering and there was a toaster and microwave and the tv was free (not many channels but I've had to pay for the priviledge before). Restaurants and beaches were all in walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise