just returned from a week staying here. Apartment was clean and comfortable.
We were selfcatering. Supermarkets close by selling plentiful supplies to cook breakfast. We ate out in the evenings.
WiFi was excellent at 15 Euro for the week.
Reception staff very helpful and organised hire of a wheelchair.
Very close to the seafront, less than 100 yards.
all in all we thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Lanzarote, I'm sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, between the white sands of beach of beaches Jablillo and Las Cucharas, fully equipped with terrace or balcony and built in the traditional style of Lanzarote. 175 Apartments with a modern decor inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise