Arrived back 7th Feb. after 1 week at this hotel. Yes it does need updating but cleanliness and the staff make up for the old furniture. The apartment we had was very large and had a sea view which we hadn't asked for but was well appreciated.The position of this hotel was spot on, very near a lovely promenade and the beach and only a short walk to the main area for shops and lovely restaurants.The only grumble we have is that we had booked half board, the breakfast was good, plenty of choice but the evening meal was not good and we ate out on several nights. Don't miss out on the free entertainment in the main square,in the town, most nights, the bars and restaurants pay for the singers etc. to make it a good atmosphere while you eat and drink. All in all a good location and we would return but just self catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, next to the beach Jablillo and a few steps from the beach of Las Cucharas. We are an ideal family resort with 139 apartments and 35 wonderful new Junior Suites. At Galeón Playa, you will enjoy our pool, restaurant, children´s club and other attractions for adults and children. Visit us and enjoy your holidays in Lanzarote with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise