Stayed at the Playa Galleon mid September for x2 weeks B7B . Everything was fine and well worth the price for teh holiday
I dont think you coiuld have got a better location as the shops and resturants and the beach are all on your door step. We had a balcony which was fantastic looking out to sea.
we spent loads of time sipping G7T's and watching the world go by.
The staff where very plesant and helpful The breakfast staff get a special mention as nothing was too much trouble always smiling and welcoming.
I also wish to add that my wife left her purse on the settee in the reception area!!!! we were sick with worry that it would have been found and not handed in!!!
Not a bit of it as there are honest people around who handed it in to reception . We were very grateful as this had teh potential of spoiling our holiday.
Great place to stay and would reccomend we will go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on seafront, next to the beach Jablillo and a few steps from the beach of Las Cucharas. We are an ideal family resort with 139 apartments and 35 wonderful new Junior Suites. At Galeón Playa, you will enjoy our pool, restaurant, children´s club and other attractions for adults and children. Visit us and enjoy your holidays in Lanzarote with sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Apartamentos Galeon Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Costa Teguise
- Galeon Playa Lanzarote
- Apartamentos Galeon Playa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise